Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has always had a rebellious streak .
2. The rebellious troops attempted to subvert the present government.
3. The rebellious officers, having seized the radio station, broadcast the news of the overthrow of the monarchy.
4. Her rebellious attitude is just a reaction against her strict upbringing.
5. He is rebellious, aggressive and at times self-destructive.
6. The tribesmen were as rebellious as ever.
7. Most teenagers go through a rebellious period.
8. Rebellious back-benchers are threatening to vote against the government.
9. From childhood, he was evidently at once rebellious and precocious.
10. Her teachers regard her as a rebellious, trouble-making girl.
11. He's always had a rebellious streak .
12. The edgy, rebellious streak in his character could only be intensified by his somewhat beleaguered isolation in this respect.
13. Gavin was irrepressibly rebellious.
14. Not so much because he was stubborn or rebellious, because he really is neither.
15. And here was some one else stealing his rebellious thunder.
16. He did not make himself difficult or outwardly rebellious, he simply withdrew.
17. Women policed each other, stopping rebellious acts with cold and disapproving stares.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Young people with curiosity and a rebellious streak are only too ready to experiment.
19. Silent and rebellious, she brooded about how crossed their purposes now seemed.
20. Aristide, the elected president, was ousted by rebellious soldiers.
21. And just as her peculiar, rebellious, wilful escapade had gone wrong ... so had theirs.
22. It died three years later when rebellious soldiers from Fort Bonifacio took over Makati for a week.
23. Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers. Aldous Huxley
24. Loving rebellious children unselfishly can bring great suffering to parents.
25. However, even at kindergarten his rebellious streak was showing and at the age of five or six he was playing truant.
26. How do you carve out your identity when your parents were so rebellious and so against the social conventions?
27. For many, bebop, because of its rhythmic instinct and rebellious style, was a verbal starting point.
28. Oh, he knew you better than I, for all my rebellious ravings!
29. Edward, according to his younger brother's memories, had always shown a rebellious independence of spirit against domestic or external authority.
30. Black used to be daring, but now color is more rebellious because it is more out of the norm.
More similar words: rebel, antebellum, belligerent, supercilious, punctilious, million, billion, bell, feel like, compelling, satellite, libelous, intelligent, machiavellian, pious, curious, dubious, obvious, noxious, anxious, various, envious, precious, glorious, officious, imperious, nefarious, specious, previous, obnoxious.