Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sectarian politics are ruining the country's economy.
2. The ferry was packed with refugees fleeing sectarian violence in the Moluccas.
3. Indeed, it became increasingly torn apart by sectarian and ideological division.
4. Each suspected the other of seeking a sectarian platform, and each perpetually undermined the other.
5. A leading academic has claimed that sectarian tensions between Protestants and Catholics are worse than before the paramilitary ceasefires.
6. The sectarian violence of Northern Ireland is a different matter altogether.
7. The militancy of sectarian party orthodoxy is fused with the militancy of rebellion against personal oppression.
8. Southern states, usually less prone to sectarian violence, were also hit,(sentencedict.com) with many deaths reported from Karnataka and Kerala.
9. Then there is sectarian competition - over what is evangelical, too evangelical, not evangelical enough.
10. Church leaders hold crisis talks on wave of sectarian murders - see page 6.
11. Police said yesterday there appeared to be no sectarian motive for the killing.
12. And sectarian politics will continue to breed sectarian violence.
13. The overtly sectarian, aggressively anti-intellectual tactics of the party between 1928 and 1931 are well documented.
14. He was the fifth person to be killed in sectarian violence.
15. He called on terrorists on both sides of the sectarian divide to end the cycle of violence.
16. The facades of neoclassic landmarks were blown to bits during the sectarian fighting.
17. More than 4,000 people have died there in the past four years in a catalogue of political, ethnic and sectarian violence.
18. He knew, as we all know, that educating children in sectarian schools divides the community.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. They may reduce the risk of attack, but they can not prevent random sectarian murders.
20. Alliance leader John Alderdice held emergency talks with the security chief at Stormont on the recent spate of murders and sectarian attacks.
21. Are the investments of these agencies helping to challenge or reinforce the historic sectarian divisions within the labour market? 3.
22. In future the only option is partisan struggle, Nizan was not simply playing the role of orthodox sectarian militant.
23. This created an unprecedented degree of unity across the sectarian divide.
24. Few disciples followed him, his purist rigour being unsuited to compromise or the political infighting which wracked the sectarian Left.
25. Instead, Museveni says, parties make appeals along tribal or sectarian lines.
26. This involvement testifies to a gradual shift of emphasis from the sectarian to the collaborative.
27. The subsequent phase between 1934 and 1939 signalled the return of the party from the political wilderness of sectarian isolationism.
28. Nevertheless, the moves towards positive change are being frustrated both by threats from right-wing activists, and by sectarian conflicts.
29. By Thursday, an embittered and outraged Northern Ireland seemed headed again toward sectarian combat.
30. Tyrone on Aug. 5 and in Lisburn on Aug. 24, were also believed to be victims of the sectarian violence.
More similar words: totalitarianism, agrarian, the proletariat, secretary, staring, historian, austrian, insect, sector, variable, spectacle, section, triangular, variation, delectable, militarism, respectable, delectation, affectation, spectacular, planetarium, disinfectant, the private sector, sec., dictate, reluctant, secede, secure, second, reluctance.