Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I was proceeding through torrents of rain.
2. I was proceeding along the High Street in a northerly direction.
3. This flight is now proceeding to Paris at a speed of 1 000 kilometres an hour.
4. The flight is proceeding to Paris.
5. This train is now proceeding from Paris to London.
6. Always get a written quote before proceeding with work.
7. Work is proceeding slowly.
8. It hasn't stopped the British Navy proceeding on its merry way.
9. Work is now proceeding apace.
10. The solicitor is proceeding with the execution of my mother's will.
11. What is the best way of proceeding?
12. Preparations for the festival are now proceeding smoothly.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Always get a quote before proceeding with repair work.
14. Before proceeding further, we must define our terms.
15. Persons proceeding to the degree of BA must present themselves for examination on Monday morning.
16. Work is proceeding according to plan .
17. The solicitors are proceeding with the execution of her mother's will.
18. The counting of votes is proceeding smoothly.
19. The registration of a notice is a friendly proceeding carried out, in general, with the co-operation of the registered proprietor.
20. Work is now proceeding within the United Nations to secure further action, most notably perhaps the oil embargo.
21. Before proceeding further it would perhaps be as well to dispel one or two myths.
22. A second ballot, on proceeding with a detailed prospectus, is likely to follow.
23. I couldn't assent to, much less participate in such proceeding.
24. The matter would be better dealt with in the civil court rather than by an expensive criminal proceeding.
25. The police must establish the facts of the case before proceeding.
26. Meanwhile, unlike many bogged-down projects around the globe, the work at Cusiana has been proceeding nonstop.
27. Will the court prevent an appointing authority from making an appointment because one of the parties objects to the reference proceeding?
28. This decision cleared the way for the budget committee to begin proceeding with the proposed supplementary budget.
29. Beach is scheduled to appear next month before a general court-martial, the most serious criminal proceeding in the military.
30. Footsteps are heard ascending the stairs to platform I passing clean through the locked barrier gates and proceeding along the platform.
More similar words: proceed, succeed in, processing, speeding, process, procedure, processor, due process, due process of law, ceding, preceding, prodding, exceed, succeed, grocery, groceries, proclaim, proclaimed, engaged in, reciprocity, be absorbed in, procrastination, dingy, hiding, fading, landing, ending, dining, trading, lending.