Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I have never uttered one word of untruth.
2. The untruth has been brought home to him.
3. The untruth of this statement was immediately clear to me.
4. Moore's second untruth is that competition generates wealth for everybody.
5. There is a widely held untruth that as long as you don't copy more than eight bars, you are in the clear.
6. The third untruth is that world prices are a valid criterion for deciding the direction that agricultural production should take.
7. The constant repetition of an untruth did not make anyone believe, but it could batter the brain into unthinking apathy.
8. A "white lie" is a harmless untruth, while "white magic" is good magic.
9. I steadily refuse to tell an untruth.
10. That is why I disguise them in untruth(sentencedict.com/untruth.html), saying the contrary of what I mean.
11. There was truth and there was untruth.
12. I shall conquer untruth by truth.
13. He never told an untruth in his life.
14. And in resisting untruth, i shall put up with all suffering.
15. That is why I disguise them untruth(sentencedict.com), saying the contrary of what I mean.
16. They think truth to be untruth and accept untruth as truth.
17. It is a base untruth to say that happy is the nation that has no history.
18. I wasn't convinced by the minister's nice distinction between a lie and an untruth.
19. The blurring of the precise borders between fact and fantasy was one thing, untruth another.
20. Now as I often said, a truth that is not your truth is still untruth.
21. She wasn't very convinced about the nice distinction between a lie and the untruth.
22. Furthermore, this argumentation has no interest to draw some conclusion but has a belief to bring its untruth and self-contradiction to light.
23. On the other hand, there is surely such a thing as untruth.
24. We wave the "white flag" to call a truce, surrender, or show we are unarmed. A "white lie" is a harmless untruth, while "white magic" is good magic. White may conjure up negative images as well.
25. You can, therefore, nail any talk about sending armies to Europe as deliberate untruth.
26. They have simply followed each other in reporting an untruth.
27. I understood real talking wasn't always good , but well - meaning untruth was good at all time.
28. Curved glass was the popular contrivance for producing not truth but illusion, untruth.
More similar words: in truth, truth, truthful, to tell the truth, untrue, ruthlessly, country, antrum, intrude, intrusive, intrusion, countryside, untrammeled, untrammelled, developing country, developing countries, brute, crutch, brutal, brutally, scrutiny, south, inscrutable, southern, sleuth, author, uncouth, southeast, southwest, south pole.