Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Pesto is made of basil leaves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil which have all been crushed together.
2. This was a sauce made with pesto, the waitress explained, not a pesto sauce.
3. From top, Smoked salmon rolls with pesto rice, Christmas jewel basmati salad, Basmati rice cake.
4. With a little pesto in it.
5. Drizzle with pesto. With a cheese slicer or sharp knife, shave thin strips of cheese over pesto.
6. A well-made pesto is a fine companion to a grilled game bird when a simple, low-cholesterol meal is in order.
7. Is that a like creamy pesto?
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
8. Serve with the spinach and pesto sauce and noodles or tagliatelle.
9. Linguine with instant pesto – I'm a sucker for noodles and simple ones at that. This is one of my go to meals now ... thank you Jules!
10. The pesto vinaigrette added a stimulating sharpness.
11. Spread bread halves evenly with pesto, top with remaining ingredients.
12. Three Fish Towers "Valentino", with Saffron, Pesto and Teriyaki sauce, Polenta, Spinach and Potatoes.
13. Pesto, mozzarella, parma ham, sun dried tomatoes, egg, anchovies.
14. Roasted chicken, mayonnaise, basil pesto, bacon, iceberg lettuce, tomato, fried egg.
15. With a cheese slicer or sharp knife, shave thin strips of cheese over pesto.
16. Available in the exotic section of most supermarkets. green pesto, spread mixture over dough.
17. Stir in snow peas, and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in pesto sauce, and serve.
18. An evening meal began promisingly with a bruschetta topped with chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto and feta cheese.
19. There are four flavours to choose from-original, roasted garlic, pesto and sun-dried tomato.
20. If people are given a choice between a nice lamb sandwich with pesto mayonnaise on warm pita bread and having to define the word "rheostat, " the vast majority will go for the sandwich every time.
21. Spread the inside of the loaf with olive paste or pesto sauce for extra flavour.
22. So the Thanksgiving meal should really be turkey with pesto—homegrown vanity and courage served with a pluralist topping.
23. Organic Rosemary Focaccia: farm - fresh rosemary, hand - kneaded the authentic way , long fermentation . Fresh sweet basil pesto.
24. If the basil grows excessively, you can trim it back making your own pesto.
25. Also new on the list were teriyaki sauce, olive oil, pesto sauce and the orange-yellow colors of saffron.
26. She has recipes for roasted pumpkin penne with autumn pesto and pumpkin pudding on her website, after all.
27. Lemon and rosemary tagliatelle with prawns, zucchini, cherry tomato and chive pesto.
28. Tim, I need a calamari and a caesar salad. And could you get me the pesto?
29. Grilled eggplant, sweet pepper and zucchini , cooked with pesto sauce.
More similar words: pestle, pester, tempest, tapestry, pestering, pesticide, pestilent, pestilence, tempestuous, pestilential, rest on, bestow, restore, ancestor, ice storm, milestone, bestowed, investor, in quest of, best of all, lodestone, rest stop, asbestos, limestone, restorer, livestock, manifesto, rhinestone, stone's throw, testosterone.