Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was a huge tapestry on the furthest wall.
2. This tapestry is a work of art.
3. His "An Orkney Tapestry" is still the definitive book on the islands.
4. The tapestry is still valuable in spite of its worn condition.
5. Hedgerows and meadows are thick with a tapestry of wild flowers.
6. Although this tapestry was commissioned by a commercial company, it is an idea that could easily be tried at home.
7. Our boys would have weaved a rich tapestry in attack-not appeared as losers in one in Bayeux.
8. He began tearing off the old, almost ragged, tapestry and prising out tacks.
9. Using a tapestry needle threaded with the embroidery colour,(http://sentencedict.com) begin at the top right of the motif.
10. She had no idea there was a tapestry plaque made by the parishioners.
11. Displays include Eyemouth tapestry, history of Berwickshire fanning and fishing, and the wheelhouse of a modern fishing boat.
12. Surely Miss Dersingham's tapestry had shown the arms in a lozenge?
13. A design for a tapestry by Rubens set a record when it sold for ￡748,000.
14. The priceless tapestry was unharmed, nothing was taken off the altar, nothing was moved or misplaced that he could see.
15. One tapestry, for instance, shows an Elf and a Dwarf in animated discussion.
16. Sunlight faded the tapestry.
17. Do something with your hands, tapestry work or knitting, change your daily routine or try relaxation exercises.
18. Tapestry Tapestry is a traditional craft but its commercialization in Madeira is fairly recent.
19. The loose thread in this rotten tapestry is Vechey.
20. She likes reading, tapestry, competitions, videos and collecting postcards.
21. crafts such as embroidery and tapestry.
22. This was all new to her - part of life's rich tapestry .
23. Most are, after all, sessile non-moving creatures formed into an intricate tapestry of living organisms often closely interwoven with one another.
24. The gilt chairs and sofa in this room were upholstered in their original Aubusson tapestry.
25. The study walls are a rich red to pick up the burgundy of the tapestry curtains.
26. Floral print After a hard day in the garden, come in and relax on beautiful tapestry cushions designed by Kaffe Fassett.
27. Notable painters included with stained glass panels by, embroidery by, lacework by and tapestry by who also exhibited watercolours.
28. She had lately taken up embroidery and was making, as her first effort, a floral tapestry cover for a footstool.
29. Pressed flowers can be used as a basic shape in stencil designs, or used to create a tapestry or needlework design.
30. In the craft workshop there's the opportunity to enjoy painting and drawing, basketwork and tapestry.
More similar words: tape, grapes, tapered, red tape, great ape, tapeworm, pester, tempest, gestapo, pestilent, pestering, pesticide, pestilence, tempestuous, pestilential, forestry, destroy, kestrel, maestro, restrain, restrict, restroom, estrange, awestruck, estranged, restraint, orchestra, equestrian, destroyer, pedestrian.