Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The peritoneovenous shunt is an established method of palliation for intractable benign and malignant ascites.
2. The side effect palliation moves soon, the skin is rubeosis, dizziness, nausea and vomit, did not need the special processing , by oneself alleviate.
3. For non - resectable cases , palliation can be achieved by renal artery embolization.
4. I can recall a case of palliation and regression of a spindle-cell tumour on the gingival margin of a Fox Terrier.
5. Discussion Laser treatment is now established in many units for palliation of symptoms in patients with inoperable rectal cancer.
6. Here we present the results of a prospective pilot study of combination laser and radiotherapy for palliation of advanced rectal cancer.
7. Chemotherapy improves survival and is an effective means of palliation of ovarian cancer.
8. Conclusions Combined biliary and duodenal stenting is an effective method palliation of biliary and duodenal obstructions.
9. Objective To analyse the risk factors for early mortality in patients with heterotaxy syndrome undergoing single ventricle series palliation.
10. For the great majority of patients therapy is based on palliation of pain and obstructive jaundice.
11. Unlike available nonoperative therapy[http://sentencedict.com], this approach offers an excellent means of palliation and local disease control.
12. She should neither wonder nor condemn, but the belief of his self-conquest brought nothing consolatory to her bosom, afforded no palliation of her distress.
13. Bidirectional Glenn and Antegrade Pulmonary Blood Flow: Temporary or Definitive Palliation?
More similar words: palliative, humiliation, retaliation, reconciliation, deviation, alleviation, variation, radiation, initiation, emaciation, negotiation, repudiation, enunciation, association, inebriation, abbreviation, alliteration, pollination, repatriation, denunciation, renunciation, appreciation, depreciation, annunciation, appropriation, substantiation, pronunciation, nullification, free association, nationalization.