Random good picture Not show
1. The battery allows approximately 135 minutes of talk time.
2. He was fined a total of ￡50 and ordered to pay ￡135 compensation and ￡30 costs.
3. If you prove your ability there are good career prospects and, further promotion could soon take your salary up to ￡22,135.
4. Aragorn can run 135 miles in three days; he lives in full vigour for 210 years, dying on his birthday.
5. Closed basins as deep as 135 feet were bitten out of the underlying basalt.
6. The proposal to build 135 new homes has raised environmentalists' hackles.
7. That ended the Flyers' goal drought at 135 minutes, 28 seconds.
8. Ronson told bankers that the March 31 accounts would show net assets had fallen to ￡135 million compared with ￡585 million previously.
9. This now makes a payment of ￡225 / ha for the first and ￡135 / ha for the second years of transition.
10. This is a large exhibition with 135 paintings and 140 drawings and engravings.
11. This year, another 135, 950 Californians are estimated to be diagnosed as having the disease.
12. It was eventually agreed that the company would be allowed an overdraft facility of ￡135,000, reducing to ￡120,000 after three weeks.
13. A partial accounting compiled by his secretary lists 135.
14. Texas has executed 135 inmates under Bush's administration.
15. Dozens of towns and villages were abandoned as 135,000 people and 35,000 cattle left the exclusion zone.
16. Analysts estimate the business earned about $135 million last year.
17. The Van Gogh Museum will display 135 of his paintings.
18. It's unconscionable for the government to do anything for a man who admits to smuggling 135 tons of cocaine into the United States.
19. In the past 30 years house prices have increased by 135 % and wages by only 60 %.
20. He disclosed that the crisis in the inspectorate had led to 32 vacancies in a professional staff of 135 in October.
21. The other hostage, Roswell, is about 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 135 to 140 pounds.
22. On Capitol Hill, parking costs the average person $ 135 to $ 200 a month.
23. But unless the city met the requirement, it would have to build a $ 135 million treatment facility.
24. The Palace, a reconstruction of which is shown in Fig. 135, was built of limestone in a little over 10 years.
25. The new system processes customer orders and communications across more than 135 Schwab offices.
26. In the fifties university student numbers had risen from 135,000 in 1949 to 220,[http://Sentencedict.com]000 in 1960.
27. There was no speed limit on the autobahn and even at 135 m.p.h. the Jaguar seemed to be only cruising.
28. He revealed that the boy was only one of 135 juveniles taken in during the inquiry.
29. The gastric juice was collected by gentle manual aspiration during 135 minutes.
30. A jury awarded the plaintiffs a total of $ 135, 000 in damages.