Random good picture Not show
1. There was little deviation from his usual routine.
2. There must be no deviation from the normal procedure.
3. The deviation made by the wind could be straightened by the computer.
4. Any deviation from the party's faith is seen as betrayal.
5. Party ideologists accused her of deviation.
6. Deviation from the norm is not tolerated.
7. After a while we are aware of a deviation, the gravitational pull of an unseen planet.
8. The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. Aristotle
9. Mean and standard deviation figures therefore include these two patients.
10. Notice that the deviation of a real gas from ideal gas behaviour is more pronounced at high pressures.
11. This implies a further deviation from democratic theory, a system within which some individuals and groups have special statuses.
12. Deviation is managed and progressively denied by continual renegotiation of the social reality against which it is set off.
13. Mean and standard deviation of normally distributed results are shown; otherwise median and range are given.
14. The smallest deviation might snowball and produce a wobbly vertical ridge when the whole wall was complete.
15. In the areas it controls, any deviation from the public morality it tolerates is ruthlessly punished.
16. However, an unreasonable deviation brings s.12 into play.
17. The standard deviation can usefully be visualized as the distance from the mean to the point of inflection of the bell-shaped curve.
18. Furthermore, he had an acute sense of deviation from the norm in any society.
19. Modern examples of this type of weaving showed little deviation from traditional patterns.
20. Respiratory symptoms were analysed by multiple logistic regression and lung function standard deviation scores by multiple linear regression.
21. The regulator is unconcerned with causes; it will detect the deviation and correct it.
22. The statistic most often used to measure within-group variability is the standard deviation, although there are other possibilities.
23. Midwives consult with a doctor if there is any deviation from normality during the birth.
24. What the New Critics emphasized was convergence within the text rather than deviation from an external standard.
25. It will thus follow the path of tradition - and this becomes the vehicle which protects us against deviation.
26. Eighty-two percent of the papers are published within one standard deviation on either side of the mean.
27. Five replicates were performed per drug dilution and the standard deviation of the mean is shown.
28. In either case the system is out-of-control(http://sentencedict.com/deviation.html), although all values lie within the 2 standard deviation range. 62.
29. Figure 6.18 is a typical vapour pressure-composition diagram for a non-ideal solution showing positive deviation.
30. As for those with a more weird taste in religious deviation, they can join an exotic religion with saffron robes.
More similar words: alleviation, abbreviation, deviate, devastation, levitation, radiation, variation, emaciation, initiation, negotiation, inebriation, association, humiliation, repudiation, retaliation, enunciation, appreciation, renunciation, annunciation, denunciation, depreciation, repatriation, substantiation, pronunciation, reconciliation, nationalization, product differentiation, proportional representation, devotion, eviction.