Random good picture Not show
1. The Court of Appeal overturned the original ruling.
2. The truck overturned and precipitated us into the ditch.
3. The road was completely blocked by an overturned truck.
4. Vandals smashed windows and overturned cars in the downtown shopping district.
5. The lorry veered out of control, overturned and smashed into a wall.
6. She completely overturned my preconceptions about film stars.
7. The building was overturned at the earthquake.
8. The ruling overturned the court's earlier decision.
9. A car was overturned and set alight.
10. Many people drowned when the boat overturned.
11. Eventually the death sentence was overturned by the Supreme Court.
12. The court overturned that decision on the grounds that the Prosecution had withheld crucial evidence.
13. The appeal court overturned the conviction against her.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. She emerged from the overturned car with only a few scrapes and bruises.
15. His conviction was overturned by the Court of Appeal.
16. The carriage overturned and the passengers pitched out.
17. Alex jumped up so violently that he overturned his glass of sherry.
18. The Court of Appeal overturned the earlier decision.
19. She overturned the car, but walked away from it without a scratch.
20. They succeeded in getting the will overturned.
21. The Labour candidate overturned the previous Conservativemajority of 4000.
22. The cart overturned, the horse plunging and rearing in its traces.
23. His sentence was overturned by the appeal court.
24. An overturned bus was blocking the roadway.
25. The burglars had overturned all the furniture in the house.
26. The vase overturned and crashed into pieces.
27. The earlier verdict was overturned on a legal technicality.
28. A truck driver died last night when his vehicle overturned.
29. The car skidded off the road, hit a tree and overturned.
30. Hundreds of youths rampaged through the town, shop windows were smashed and cars overturned.
More similar words: overturn, overture, turn over, turnover, nocturne, perturb, aperture, perturbation, imperturbable, overt, covert, over there, poverty, over time, overtake, introvert, overthrow, extrovert, poverty line, all over the world, incontrovertible, over and over, over and over again, bourne, burner, journey, mourner, learned, adorned, unadorned.