Random good picture Not show
1. Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.
2. Police attempts to infiltrate neo-Nazi groups were largely unsuccessful.
3. We have been unsuccessful in finding a new manager.
4. The couple made several unsuccessful attempts at a compromise.
5. He made an unsuccessful attempt to stop the thief.
6. Behind every successful man there's a lot of unsuccessful years.
7. Her bid for re-election was unsuccessful.
8. There were reports last month of unsuccessful negotiations between guerrillas and commanders.
9. My early attempts at learning to drive were unsuccessful.
10. They were unsuccessful in meeting their objectives for the year.
11. The attack was unsuccessful and served only to alert the enemy.
12. He followed many unsuccessful paths before finding his true metier.
13. The difference between successful and unsuccessful people is that successful people put into practice the things they learn.
14. The final proposals were a rather unsuccessful compromise between the need for profitability and the demands of local conservationists.
15. He and his friend Boris were unsuccessful in getting a job.
16. The dog made an unsuccessful snap at the meat.
17. The attack was unsuccessful.
18. Unsuccessful at screen writing, he got a spot on a CNN film show.
19. The unsuccessful candidate demanded a re-count.
20. He has been unsuccessful in his attempt to win a seat on the board of the company.
21. His efforts to get a job proved unsuccessful.
22. She made several unsuccessful attempts to see him.http://sentencedict.com
23. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
24. The climbers face certain death if the rescue today is unsuccessful.
25. His attempts to peddle his paintings around London's tiny gallery scene proved unsuccessful.
26. All her attempts to find a better job were unsuccessful; it seemed that the dice were loaded against her.
27. I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
28. All her attempts to find a better job were unsuccessful; It'seemed that the dice were loaded against her.
29. An attempt to implant an embryo using an egg from an anonymous woman donor was unsuccessful.
30. Attempts to trace the whereabouts of a man seen leaving the scene of the crime have so far been unsuccessful.
More similar words: successful, successfully, success, successor, succession, ecological succession, stressful, blissful, succeed, succeed in, access, accessory, accessibly, accessible, accessorize, inaccessible, accessibility, succor, succinct, succumb, succinctly, succulent, unsure, press for, excess, recess, cession, process, princess, incessant.