Random good picture Not show
1. The duckling followed its mother everywhere.
2. We're going to feed the duckling.
3. An ugly duckling, like a printing press, was transformed into a well-behaved goose laying golden eggs.
4. The loco is a bit of an ugly duckling.
5. For example: The farmer kills a duckling.
6. But Beryl is an ugly duckling rapidly turning into a beautiful swan ... all through the hard work of recovering mental patients.
7. It's certainly the ugly duckling of the era-until you get to drive one.
8. A duckling wants to swim; well there is such a thing as water.
9. Ugly duckling is a main mid - to - high - end fashion handicrafts and jewelry stores.
10. Will you let an ugly duckling swim with you?
11. Andersen saw himself as the ugly duckling, teased and unwanted by everyone.
12. The witch turned the princess into an ugly duckling.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Like the duckling in his story, he never fit in.
14. My dear " duckling ", do you still embed in mind the dream of " white swan "?
15. My husband is an ugly duckling man.
16. Ugly - duckling avatars , meanwhile, stayed five and a half feet away from strangers and were more tight-lipped.
17. She hates an ugly duckling man.
18. An unhappy duckling grows into a beautiful swan in this magical fairytale.
19. One duckling can not get out of the fountain grass.
20. Betty was the ugly duckling in her family, until she grew up.
21. The story of The Ugly Duckling is known by almost every child.
22. That beauty once was an ugly duckling.
23. The duckling thought, I've never seen anything so beautiful.
24. The duckling waits for her to fall asleep.
25. He's got the looks of a film star now, but he was a real ugly duckling as a child.
26. Sailed through college, picked up academic jargon like a duckling gobbles worms.
27. Hope in the coming days, I can only ugly duckling into the red maple, with everyone happy every day.
28. But this prince married a human world woman finall " ugly duckling " it will get off in all one's life, because born very much uglily, people and animals do not dislike it.
29. Hans Christian Andersen , Danish writer of fairy tales , including The Ugly Duckling. Died at Copenhagen.
30. Nicky Janaway, a duck farmer in New Forest, Hampshire, 95 miles southwest of London, showed the duckling to reporters Saturday.
More similar words: buckling, suckling, inkling, darkling, weakling, sparkling, sprinkling, black list, duck, knuckles, lame duck, duckweed, mudslinging, lingering, fucking, producing, introducing, sling, fling, cling, linger, ruling, ailing, milling, rolling, ceiling, curling, sibling, wailing, yelling.