Random good picture Not show
1. The youth died of multiple burns.
2. Life can not fade , the multiple spot color can't accommodate oneself to wonderful just now best,alive.
3. Baxter was rushed to the hospital with multiple stab wounds.
4. You should use dialogues for multiple purposes.
5. A smile is the language has multiple meanings.
6. He died from multiple stab wounds to the neck and upper body.
7. She sustained multiple injuries in the accident.
8. He personally remained untainted by the multiple scandals that beset his party.
9. The number of multiple births has surpassed 100,000 for the first time.
10. We made multiple copies of the report.
11. Three people died in a multiple pile-up in freezing fog.
12. 16 is the lowest common multiple of 8 and 4.
13. 30 is a common multiple of 2, 3, 5, 6, 10 and 15.
14. He has several tattoos and multiple piercings.
15. The number of multiple births has risen sharply.
16. The number 8 is a multiple of 4.
17. The photocopier had been set for multiple copies.
18. She had suffered multiple miscarriages before trying the treatment.
19. Having multiple partners increases your risk of sexual diseases.
20. The Windows allow a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
21. The driver of the crashed car received multiple injuries.
22. The most common multiple births are twins, two babies born at the same time.
23. She is a multiple job holder.
24. There are multiple layers of meaning in the story.
25. He gave the cause of death as multiple injuries.
26. He died of multiple injuries.
27. The inquest heard that she died from multiple injuries.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The Windows allows a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
29. 28 is the lowest common multiple of 4 and 7.
30. They usually give you a discount if you buy multiple copies.
More similar words: principle, ultimate, result in, ultimately, simultaneously, tip, formula, diplomat, stimulus, diplomatic, stimulate, full-time, at all times, plea, plead, apple, people, couple, sample, complex, purple, temple, adult, result, for example, a couple of, complexity, implement, assault, culture.