Random good picture Not show
(1) The term " meta directory " came into industry parlance two years ago.
(2) Evidences show that the so-called " meta- albilite" is actually meta-dacite-liparite.
(3) This article has analyzed and expounded the system synthesis theory and discussed the significance of the meta- synthesis theory, which used in transportation system study.
(4) After pretreatment and dilution, waste sulfuric acid from titanium white production was used for preparation of resorcinol by acidic hydrolysis of meta- phenylenediamine .
(5) They came from the" legalist notes", being a product of the popular meta- culture.
More similar words: meta, metal, name tag, nonmetal, metallic, income tax, metazoan, gunmetal, metafile, metal bar, metalloid, metaphor, metaphase, metadata, base metal, time table, metaxylem, timetable, nonmetallic, metalwork, metallurgy, bimetallic, sheet metal, metathesis, metabolic, metal money, metabolite, heavy metal, metaphoric, metaphysis.