Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Studying the sol - thermal and chemical metathesis synthesis of nanomaterial powder is the main task.
(2) In addition syllable metathesis within a word prefers the interchange between stressed syllable and an syllable.
(3) Recent advances in ring closing metathesis ( RCM ) reaction, including olefin and enyne metathesis reaction are reviewed.
(4) Ring closing metathesis (RCM) re action is a very efficient method for the construction ofm any functionalized carbocycles and heterocycles from acyclic diene or enyne precursors.
(5) Ring closing metathesis (RCM) of dienes to cycloalkene provides an important tool for C-C double bond formation catalyzed by metal carbene.
(6) Reduction - metathesis method for preparation of strontium carbonate from celestite is developed.
(7) The development of study on ring opening metathesis polymerization(ROMP) of norbornene(NBE) and its derivativesis reviewed with 30 references.
(8) Polydicyclopentadiene (PDCPD) is a novel engineering material synthesized by reaction injection molding (RIM) method and such reaction mechanism is ring-opening metathesis polymerization.
(9) Several kinds of ruthenium - catalyzed organic reactions were reviewed: hydrogenation, oxidation, isomerization, metathesis.
More similar words: diathesis, thesis, anthesis, synthesis, aesthesis, prothesis, antithesis, hypothesis, prosthesis, parenthesis, epenthesis, synthesise, hesitate, synthesiser, hypothesise, resynthesis, adhesive tape, biosynthesis, hesitation, hesitating, metaphysis, null hypothesis, photosynthesis, chemosynthesis, hesitatingly, nucleosynthesis, metatarsus, metastatic, metatarsal, pathogenesis.