Random good picture Not show
1) The book treats the problem too sketchily.
2) Reporter has counted sketchily, several minutes interviews, Luo Jing said at least 5 times thanks everybody to care.
3) They actually look sketchily like the hard fruit-flavored candies you can get from the Dollar Store.
4) The ideas seem sketchily developed, the textures thin, the images vague.
5) In the paper the author first sketchily introduced the rank level principle, as well as the senior scholar analyzed the sociological model utilizing this principle.
6) The various methods for making carbon nanotube are sketchily described,[http://sentencedict.com/sketchily.html] and the characteristics of the product and its prospects are explained.
7) The fourth chapter, in the first part, sketchily introduce the stability of the mobile entering water, and provide the stable aspect picture of the mobile entering water process.
8) The dishes were only sketchily washed.
9) Some of the secondary characters in the novel are very sketchily drawn.
10) Christoffel's major concern was to reconsider and amplify the theme already treated somewhat sketchily by Riemann.
11) But trying to make policies today based on estimated progress in the future can be much like calculating long-term health risks with only sketchily understood genetic correlates.
12) This article to its production, the prospects for development also will have the social function and the characteristic carries on studies sketchily.
13) Does not belong to the fish, but may also incorporate into sketchily for the sea water fish.
14) What you see on the screen is this thing I wrote very sketchily in the mountains of Austria.
15) In this mood, I went to diplomatic circles, earnest but only sketchily informed.
16) First it has made the introduction to the theory background, then has defined what is modern ethos of schools, and sketchily summarized its characteristic and the representation.
17) This article has comprehensive looked back the investigation of the Hangzhou Gulf Bridge and sketchily introduced the geology texture of the Hangzhou gulf region.
18) It is puzzling too that some scandals of past years are treated so sketchily.
19) The source and development of theoretical divergence between socialism and liberalism will be clarified sketchily in Chapter One .
20) The essay discusses how to learn in five aspects, such as "feel and see", and researches some commonly seen reading teaching models in dialogue sketchily .
21) Dayan, Peter. , and Larry Abbott. "Theoretical Neuroscience. " We will follow the first six chapters of the book very closely, and the later chapters more sketchily.
22) The lacunae of these years I've been able to fill sketchily from the entries in my baby book, which notes such incidents as my first smile.
More similar words: sketchy, sketchbook, basket, casket, basketball, sewing basket, shopping basket, chili, chill, child, stealthily, chilled, etching, achilles, children, childish, pitch in, itching, only child, grandchild, matching, achilles' heel, stretching, achilles tendon, winston churchill, askew, skein, skewer, skeleton, skeptical.