Random good picture Not show
1. A full-grown giraffe is 5.5m tall.
2. The giraffe is characterized by its very long neck.
3. The giraffe was killed with a spear that had been tipped with poison.
4. It is illustrated with drawings of buffalo, giraffe, warthog and camp scenes[http://sentencedict.com], and describes a rhino hunt.
5. Herds of giraffe and waterbuck raced across the swamps in our shadow as we swooped on to the sandy airstrip.
6. He felt, it might be, as some giraffe fettered in a too-low cage.
7. The giraffe ranges in Africa.
8. She imagined a steel splint inside her giraffe neck, and felt the pain as it appeared inside her unfamiliar flesh.
9. Tethered by a foot, their sole giraffe manipulates its jib like an Anglepoise, awkwardly precise.
10. Giraffe catfish can reach a length well in excess of two feet in their natural environment.
11. Billy was a giraffe, too.
12. How can a giraffe more speedy than a jaguar?
13. Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
14. It makes you look like a giraffe with a goiter.
15. Tall, tall, tall, The giraffe is tall.
16. Curious to relate, the giraffe has no voice.
17. It's a giraffe. It has a long neck.
18. It is worth mentioning that the ancient giraffe angle changes.
19. Lifelike giraffe, that is deep and it is natural tonal foiling white furniture, make whole unapt appear downhearted or pale.
20. The giraffe eats tender leaf from the tree highly.
21. Suppose you are taking a shot of something tall such as a giraffe.
22. Among other species to be seen are elephants, buffalo, rhinoceros, impala, giraffe, zebra, baboons and monkeys.
23. It is worth remembering that a sparrow has more vertebrae in its neck than a giraffe.
24. God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things. Pablo Picasso
25. The shy okapi – which resembles a cross between a zebra and a giraffe –was first discovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 1901.
26. Staff are celebrating the birth of a rare baby Rothschild giraffe, named Molly.
27. You mean you get the hyena, and I choose between the hippo and the giraffe?
28. Sit at the bar in the dry season and you can watch elephants and giraffe at the waterhole.
29. A remarkable confrontation was captured by photographer Alfonso Paz at Lisbon Zoo, Portugal when a meerkat gave a giraffe a kiss (see photo), the Daily Mail reported.
30. The pair inspected one another. The meerkat stretched out a little paw and appeared to kiss the giraffe.
More similar words: raffish, traffic, graffiti, paraffin, traffic jam, gaffe, affect, affected, luftwaffe, affection, affectional, disaffected, affectation, affectionate, decaffeinated, affectionately, girl, gird, girth, girl friday, girlfriend, raft, craft, draft, graft, crafty, ira, redraft, warcraft, aircraft.