Random good picture Not show
1. It is the school's duty to articulate its practices to parents.
2. She's unusually articulate for a ten-year-old.
3. The teachers help the children to be more articulate about their strengths and weaknesses.
4. A baby cannot use articulate speech.
5. She struggled to articulate her thoughts.
6. Be careful to articulate your words so that everyone in the room can understand you.
7. She is an articulate young woman.
8. She gave a witty, entertaining and articulate speech.
9. He is polished, charming, articulate and an excellent negotiator.
10. Many people are unable to articulate the unhappiness they feel.
11. The president has been accused of failing to articulate an overall vision in foreign affairs.
12. After the injury the bones did not articulate as well as before.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. He was unusually articulate for a ten-year-old.
14. She cannot articulate her feelings very well.
15. He was too drunk to articulate properly.
16. an injection to articulate arteries so that obstructions can be observed by x-ray.
17. These courses are designed to articulate with university degrees.
18. Scientists should be literate and articulate as well as able to handle figures.
19. Articulate speech is very important.
20. She is clearly the most articulate and self-possessed member of her family.
21. I'm a little deaf please articulate carefully.
22. He was so drunk that he could barely articulate his words.
23. That man is not very articulate.
24. She is the most articulate critic of government policy.
25. I found myself unable to articulate my feelings.
26. There are also a number of articulate carers, whose visibility is enhanced by the work of the Carers National Association.
27. In turn the profession would articulate philosophy and justify efforts and achievements with confidence to the wider community.
28. Many people are opposed to the new law, but have had no opportunity to articulate their opposition.
29. When children first learn to talk, there are some sounds that they find difficult to articulate.
30. All we could hear were loud sobs, but no articulate words.
More similar words: particular, particularly, in particular, calculate, speculate, participate, speculation, calculation, article, artistic, particle, regulate, participant, stimulate, insulated, manipulate, participation, difficult, curriculum, agriculture, agricultural, secular, spectacular, partial, artifact, partially, regulator, vertical, regulatory, population.