Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certaintics.
8. Straight after your last cigarette your body will begin to cleanse itself of tobacco toxins.
9. There were six of us to begin with, then two people left.
10. It's good if you begin crying, that's the sign of cure.
11. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford
12. He would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
13. The countdown to the rocket launch will begin at 9.00 am.
14. Major restoration work will begin in May.
15. As soon as the bristles on your toothbrush begin to wear,[Sentencedict] throw it out.
16. His funny stories begin to pall on his listeners after the second time of telling.
17. Sir, is it time to begin?
18. I ought to begin to think of packing it in as a journalist.
19. Campaigning will begin in earnest tomorrow.
20. To begin with, she is too young for that kind of job.
21. I need to fuel up before I begin the trip.
22. The next day the union voted to begin an indefinite strike.
23. The proceedings will begin with a speech to welcome the guests.
26. If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
27. Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.
28. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
29. We have amassed the raw data and are about to begin analysing it.
30. The pair have often been known to abandon their script and begin ad libbing.
More similar words: begin with, to begin with, at the beginning, at the beginning of, beg, be good at, legit, regime, region, dig in, register, regional, drag in, engine, margin, origin, strategic, coming in, bring in, legitimate, legislator, engineer, managing, emerging, legislature, legislative, legislation, originally, debugging, encouraging.