Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) We subcontracted the work to a small engineering firm.
(2) Scientists have used genetic engineering to protect tomatoes against the effects of freezing.
(3) The percentage of girls in engineering has increased substantially.
(4) The Channel Tunnel project is the biggest civil engineering project in Europe.
(5) Several firms of mechanical engineering have been syndicated.
(6) Engineering and technology are disciplines distinct from one another and from science.
(7) Steve has a background in computer engineering.
(8) Xerox set about a process of reverse engineering. It pulled the machines apart and investigated the Japanese factories to find out how they could pull off such feats.
(9) The new bridge is a triumph of engineering.
(10) The Eiffel Tower is a remarkable feat of engineering.
(11) Books on bridges should be listed under "bridges" and not under a broader heading such as "engineering".
(12) He is studying engineering at college.
(13) The bridge is a fine piece of engineering.
(14) The robot is a marvel of modern engineering.
(15) We subcontracted a small engineering firm to do the work.
(16) The train was diverted to Cambridge because of engineering works on the main line.
(17) Enrolment for engineering courses is low this year.
(18) The new building is a remarkable feat of engineering.
(19) Telephone operators joined the strike and four million engineering workers are also planning action.
(20) He gained a doctorate in Chemical Engineering.
(21) The tunnel was one of the greatest engineering feats of the 19th century.
(22) Richard studied engineering at Manchester University.
(23) The bolts met all the engineering specifications .
(24) Major engineering challenges will be faced during construction.
(25) The engineering doctor from abroad only broke in with us last month.
(26) The pyramids are an eloquent testimony to the ancient Egyptians' engineering skills.
(27) The company is building the centre in collaboration with the Institute of Offshore Engineering.
(28) I saw an advert for a job with a large engineering company.
(29) The new program is designed to tempt young people into studying engineering.
(30) Their loss would be a grievous blow to our engineering industries.
More similar words: engineer, pioneering, engine, bring in, coming in, offering, mothering, gathering, filtering, pioneer, nominee, marine, enter into, doctrine, ring, managing, emerging, bring, debugging, during, string, ring out, ring up, encouraging, bring up, bring out, discharging, spring up, bring down, bearings.