Random good picture Not show
1. The glycosides are even retained as the caterpillar changes into a butterfly and help to protect it from predatory birds.
2. Objective : To investigate effects of total paeony glycoside ( TPG ) on cerebral ischemia mice.
3. A new chromone glycoside from Cassia siamea lam.
4. A method for the determination of flavonol glycoside in GBE (Ginkgo Biloba extract) with micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography (MECC) has been developed.
5. The conclusion was that geranyl glycoside could be used as a flavor material in cigarette flavoring.
6. This glycoside saxitoxin hybrid goes to work in the blood stream instantly.
7. Aglycone bacteriostasis of ash bark was superior to glycoside, fraxetin and aesculetin bacteriostasis were most powerful in 5 kinds of coumarin monomer.
8. The effects of Total Paeony Glycoside(TPG)on activating blood and eliminating stasis were studied.
9. Objective To observe curative effect of cattle encephalon glycoside and ignotin injection (GM1 made in China) on neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy(HIE).
10. Conclusion: The new monoterpene glycoside was identified as 4 " - hydroxyl - albiflorin. "
11. A cardiac glycoside, C41H64O14, obtained from the leaves of a foxglove, Digitalis lanata, with pharmacological effects similar to digitalis.
12. The wings of the monarch butterfly, for example, contain powerful heart-stopping poisons called cardiac glycosides.
13. The production process of the cosmetics resisting skin ageing includes heating triterpene glycoside containing hydroxyl group to 80 deg. c for dissolving, and mixing with other cosmetics materials.
14. Umbelliferae plants mainly contain essential oil, coumarin, chromone and glycoside.
15. Quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactant containing glucose group was synthesized with ethylene glycol glycoside, N, N-dimethyldodecan-1-amine and epoxy chloropropane.
16. Yangtao juice beverage of the present invention contains carambola juice, mangosteen glycoside , sugar and salt.
17. CONCLUSION Alcohol sedimentation is a better method in extracting monoterpene glycoside.
18. This paper studies the synthesis of alkyl polyglycosides by glycoside exchange of sweet potato starch, glycol and lauryl alcohol under pilot plant conditions with triple acid catalyst.
19. The structure of the compound was identified by MS and NMR, and the compound 4 was determined to be astragalin (a flavonol glycoside) which is separated from Ht for the first time.
20. The recent progress of chemical synthesis of N - glycoside was reviewed in this paper.
21. Conclusions The ability of learning and memory of SAM-P/8 mice can be increased with polygala tenuifolia glycoside, the effect may be related to the reduction of oxidative damage of the brain.
22. However, the applications of flaxseed in food industry and feedstuff is quantificationally limited due to the existence of cyanogenic glycoside and other anti-nutritional factors.
23. Results The learning and memory ability of SAM-P/8 mice could be markedly improved with polygala tenuifolia glycoside and time of reaching destination were shortened.
24. OBJECTIVE To establish the method of determination of the content of astragalus glycoside in Tongsaimai Tablet.
25. Chinese herbal drugs are rarity of traditional medicine , which effective constituents are polysaccharide, alkaloid, glycoside, cerolein,[sentencedict.com/glycoside.html] et. al.
26. OBJECTIVE:To analyze and compare the free radical-scavenging and anticoagulant activities of Total paeony glycoside(TPG)extracts in vitro.
27. Objective: to determine the content of Astragalus Root methyl glycoside in Huanwu thrombolytic capsule.
28. Aim To study optimial technology for autogenesis -enzyme hydrolysis of total flavonoid glycoside in scutellaria.
29. The molecular weight of the polysaccharide, link location of glycoside residues, and link order of glycoside were mainly discussed.
30. Conclusion:The method is simple and accurate, and can be used for determination of total iridoid glycoside in Gardenia jasminoides Ellis.
More similar words: glycosuria, glycol, glycogen, glycolysis, glycolipid, glycoprotein, glycolic acid, glycogenesis, mycosis, thioglycolic acid, hemosiderosis, otomycosis, glyceride, anaerobic glycolysis, diglyceride, onychomycosis, triglyceride, monoglyceride, two-sided, coccidioidomycosis, siderosis, nucleoside, side-by-side, side by side, lycopene, lycopodium, mollycoddle, assembly code, holy communion, glycine.