Random good picture Not show
1. Incidentally, this means that we can use mitochondria to trace our ancestry, strictly down the female line.
2. These concentrations were compared with levels measured in mitochondria of the wild-type strain, bearing 100% intact mitochondrial genomes.
3. The lozenge-shaped objects in the middle section of the cell are mostly mitochondria.
4. Elongated bodies, the mitochondria, provide energy by burning oxygen in much the same way as many bacteria do.
5. The muscle fibres of white meat, by contrast, have a low content of myoglobin and mitochondria.
6. All the mitochondria in you are descended from the small population of mitochondria that travelled from your mother in her egg.
7. As a consequence it might have been present in the putative progenitors of mitochondria.
8. Margulis's theory is that mitochondria and chloroplasts, and a few other structures inside cells, are each descended from bacteria.
9. If the gay gene is in the mitochondria, then a conspiracy theory springs to the devious minds of Hurst and Haig.
10. Lymphocyte is round, there are mitochondrion, rough endoplasmic reticulum and azurophil granule in their cytoplasm.
11. The prey became the mitochondrion, the cellular organ that produces energy.
12. Mitochondrion cavitation, mesenterium insertion and foot cell fusion were found in the model group by an electron microscope.
13. There are rough endoplasmic reticulum, mitochondrion, lysosome and other kinds of organelles in the cytoplasm of monocyte.
14. The mitochondrion is therefore a really essential part of the cell.
15. Mitochondrion is the location for cell respirations , including Krebs cycle and oxidation-phosphorylation system.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The less energy produced by mitochondrion in retina's internal reticular layer shows the inactivity of the ganglion cell.
17. Their rough surfaced endoplasmic reticulum was extended and mitochondrion swollen.
18. This leaves the mitochondrion and is converted back to oxaloacetate in the cytosol by cytoplasmic malate dehydrogenase.
19. Effects of panax notoginseng saponins for the mitochondrion calcium in early stage of ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat liver are much more obvious.
20. The mitochondrion is a machine within the cell that does the chemistry of breathing.
21. After using drugs, the hepatic mitochondrion and rough EM proliferated; hepatic stellate cells and collagenous fibers reduced obviously.
22. They can control precisely where the nanotube penetrates a cell, for example, and een pinpoint smaller cell structures, such as the nucleus or mitochondrion .
23. As for the cytoplasm, there were the dilation of the ERs, turgidity of the mitochondrion, the disarrangement, diminution and vacuolization.
24. Transport of oxaloacetate Oxaloacetate, the product of the first step in gluconeogenesis , must leave the mitochondrion and enter the cytosol where the subsequent enzyme steps take place.
25. The result showed: there were obvious course of potassium re distribution among vein, mesophyll and vacuole, mitochondrion, chloroplast under water stress.
26. The proteins are constructed in the cell, outside the mitochondrion, just like all non - mitochondrial proteins.
27. Preservation or loss of extranuclear DNA introduced inherited mechanism of plastid and mitochondrion in angiosperms'pollen.
28. After storing 150 days, taking a sample from the granulation(rind puffing)fruit, the nucleus, nucleolus, mitochondrion and chromoplast could also be seen.
29. The smooth endoplasmic reticulum of hepatic cells was hyperplasia, occasional giant mitochondrion.
30. At present , it is found that apoptosis have a close relation with the construction and function of mitochondrion.
More similar words: mitochondria, hypochondria, chondrogenesis, photochemistry, wondrous, meritocracy, touch on, catch on, switch on, dormitory, calamitous, meritorious, secondary school, condition, imitation, marionette, histrionic, criterion, centurion, conditions, limitation, mitigation, conditional, condensation, condemnation, delimitation, condescension, beyond question, deterioration, unconditionally.