Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The guard looked at us with a frigid stare.
2. There's a rather frigid atmosphere in the school.
3. Few plants can grow in such a frigid environment.Sentencedict
4. My husband says I am frigid.
5. There was a frigid atmosphere in the room.
6. His breath steamed in the frigid air.
7. I was depressed, withdrawn and sexually frigid.
8. In this frigid season, crowds lined up to buy sugar, milk, chocolate and potatoes.
9. The frigid lands, to my way of thinking, provide good support of the Catastrophe Theory of Earth's evolution.
10. Likewise, during the frigid eras of ice sheet advances, numerous brief episodes of extreme warming occurred.
11. A frigid wind surged through the arches, producing a ghoulish whine.
12. Isabelle Huppert dominates the film with slightly frigid poise.
13. The frigid opening of every congressional and presidential term inspires a bounty of new proposals.
14. The temperature dropped as soon as the frigid lands appeared.
15. She was frigid and strait-laced and therefore somewhat ill-equipped to keep me on the straight and narrow.
16. Five-ton Sahib turned from frigid to frisky during a specially-staged concert of rousing tunes.
17. On Friday morning we awoke to frigid temperatures and a San Juan River running at about 500 cubic feet per second.
18. About 90 species: high altitudes and frigid zone of N hemisphere; 55 species (16 endemic) in China.
19. It is frigid at the Antarctic Circle , which is a world of ice and snow.
20. "Well, dear," her hostess would reply with a frigid smile.
21. The character of the pine and cypress is shown in frigid winter ; the sincerity of one's friend is shown in adverse circumstances.
22. A snowstorm hit the West today, bringing with it frigid temperatures.
23. There was lots of kissing and hair-stroking going on, which always makes onlookers feel rather frigid and inadequate.
24. Modigliani arrived quite sober for the occasion but when the two painters came to discuss their work the conversation became dangerously frigid.
25. The limited excitements of training on Putney Heath were paradisal to some one faced with patrolling the altogether frigid wastes of Willesden.
26. Within several months of landing, the daily shock of frigid cold and oven heat will crack the brain chips into uselessness.
27. At night, they sleep on hammocks in plastic-sheeting shelters or on the frigid, rain-soaked earth.
28. Wide-eyed children bounced on the knees of smiling nurses in rooms well heated against a frigid winter day.
29. It took Robyn ages to peel away the sodden material from her frigid skin.
30. Natural Spruce - FirStand was the most universal forest type in temperate zero and Frigid Zone in China.