Sentencedict.com random good picture
(8) We were living in Wales then.
(9) I'll certainly carry on living here for the foreseeable future.
(10) Their living room is equipped with all kinds of modern appliances.
(11) I was living at home then.
(12) It was when we started living together that we found we just weren't compatible.
(13) He earned a precarious living as an artist.
(14) Everyone there is a Part of the living for others their own.
(15) Having my mother living with us causes friction at home.
(16) If you're not satisfied with the life you're living, don't just complain. Do something about it.
(17) The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it. Sentencedict.com
(18) No man living could have done better.
(19) Living in a flat is all right, but it has its limitations - for example, you don't have your own garden.
(20) They have been living under the most appalling conditions for two months.
(21) Nobody knows precisely how many people are still living in the camp.
(22) Sunshine and water are beneficial to living things.
(26) There are obviously two educationsOne should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
(27) In those years they were forced to beg for a living.
(28) I have only a vague notion of what she does for a living.
(29) Since his cancer was diagnosed, he feels as if he's living on borrowed time.
(30) This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
More similar words: the cost of living, skydiving, Thanksgiving, livid, divine, oblivion, oblivious, divine right, moving, saving, serving, craving, revolving, live, liver, alive, outlive, lively, live on, live out, convince, province, live down, deliver, convinced, live with, live up to, delivery, vivid, civic.