Random good picture Not show
1. Concern for others seems to be at a discount today.
2. The store will discount 5% for cash payment.
3. They usually give you a discount if you buy multiple copies.
4. They are often available at a discount.
5. I can give you a small discount.
6. This discount voucher entitles you to 10% off your next purchase.
7. Would you give me a discount?
8. They give 10 % discount for cash payment.
9. There is a special discount for staff.
10. Can you give me a discount?
11. They were selling everything at a discount .
12. Customers are offered a 10% discount if they pay cash.
13. The store promised to discount prices at 10%.
14. However, traders tended to discount the rumor.
15. Most museums give a discount to school parties.
16. It is important to negotiate a good discount and obtain books on approval.
17. They offer a 10 percent discount on rail travel for students.
18. I bought this coat at half-price/at 50% discount.
19. Account holders with the bank qualify for a discount on loans.
20. There is a 25% discount on all electrical goods until the end of the week.
21. Customers are allowed a discount on orders over ￡500.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Honesty seems to be rather at a discount today.
23. The hotel has a special discount rate for newlyweds.
24. You shouldn't discount the possibility of him coming back.
25. We can discount ten percent for you .
26. The discount is a third to a half of the full price.
27. If you promote our goods, we will give you a good discount as our part of the bargain.
28. The rights give holders the opportunity to purchase additional equity interests in the company at a big discount.
29. If you collect ten bonus points, you will be entitled to a discount.
30. They're about to launch a campaign to unionize workers at all major discount supermarkets in the area.
More similar words: discourse, discourage, discouraged, county, country, counter, count out, count on, account, account for, accounting, on account of, counterpart, accountability, take into account, developing countries, disc, discuss, disclose, mount, discussion, discharging, amount to, council, discrimination, counselor, counseling, round and round, scope, score.