Random good picture Not show
1. The soldiers were sweltering in their uniforms.
2. In the summer, it's sweltering in the smaller classrooms.
3. We were sweltering at the beach.
4. We were sweltering in our winter clothes.
5. Everyone headed for the beach on that sweltering summer afternoon.
6. Or sweltering in taxis waiting to take the pilgrims to a restaurant.
7. Hundreds of children sweltering in the heat went to the neighborhood pool.
8. In the sweltering afternoon steam bath it felt refreshing.
9. The hut was sweltering with smoke and steam and everybody scratched as vermin crept and bit under their clothes.
10. Despite sweltering in the luxury of a fire blazing full on, she received a series of credits on her budget account.
11. As sultry as a sweltering day in August.
12. Monica was sweltering despite the fan revolving on her desk.
13. On a sweltering, humid summer day, no one in Philly sweats.
14. The soldiers marched on in the sweltering heat.
15. After that sweltering afternoon in May, we went through a period of epic heat(sentencedict.com), the hottest summer in living memory.
16. The happy, sweltering audience did not seem to see her in the first act.
17. The sweltering summer temperatures have produced an unprecedented bloom of toxic blue-green algae in western Lake Erie, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
18. The sweltering summer gains numerous poetic and picturesque scenes thanks to green.
19. ON A sweltering day in Alexander City , Alabama, summer school was in full swing.
20. Is summer outdoor is working dizziness disgusting be sweltering expression?
21. Mood EssayAs as typhoon pastit became sweltering again.
22. He is sweltering in florida while we is freezing up here.
23. Djakarta was a collection of sweltering huts and hovels.
24. At clinic defenses I saw doctors and patients trapped inside cars in the sweltering heat, surrounded by violent antiabortion demonstrators.
25. Test conditions have included a scramble along Glencoe's Aonach Eagach ridge and a two-day back pack in sweltering heat.
26. An aging water tank rises above the sheds that shelter the sheep from rain and the sweltering summer sun.Sentencedict.com
27. That first morning dawned clear and cool, a welcome change after sweltering Boston.
28. She wrapped the blazing plastic in a cloth and drove away to pass the sweltering hours until she could visit again.
29. The sky was still blue; the sun, growing in strength, promised a hot sweltering day.
30. It was mid - June , 1972, the Chicago Amphitheater was packed , sweltering, rocking.
More similar words: altering, faltering, filtering, welter, helter-skelter, muttering, clattering, chattering, flattering, smattering, watering can, stuttering, scattering, blistering, administering, shelter, sheltered, swelling, ulterior, lingering, enter into, withering, offering, gathering, mothering, covering, wandering, wavering, towering, sister-in-law.