Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Focalization, concentration, of consciousness are of its essence.
2. For civil servant training, training mode with more focalization, pragmatism, scientific nature and foresight are need to search after.
3. Due to lacking of focalization, they cannot offer the efficient advice on teacher burnout.
4. The first-person internal focalization narrative model that The Great Gatsby used makes this simple-plot story vivid and meaningful.
5. To save energy and enhance field intensity, ultrasonic focalization is applied.
6. External focalization makes the women who are in an object position watched by other people.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. James Joyce employs three antiheroes as the focal-characters in the internal focalization of Ulysses.
8. Conclusion To control the medical college students' alcohol using, we should focus on their friends and family, strengthen the education and enhance the focalization.
9. Restricted by the characteristic of simple and focal meaning, the most notable artistic feature of the novel is the use of focalization.
10. The paper introduces The Dynamic Capability Theory of business enterprise briefly and inquires into the applicability and focalization of this theory.
11. The teaching, of political theory should stress "Four qualities":the quality of ideology, knowledge, liveliness and focalization.
12. The narration of the novel is centered by zero focalization, with some external focalization and much internal focalization.
13. The teaching, of political theory should stress Four qualities quality of ideology, knowledge, liveliness and focalization.
14. The development state of Shanghai modern biology industry is not so well[sentencedict.com], one of the main reasons is lacking moderate focalization.
15. From the perspective of the sociosemiotic translation theory introduced by Eugene A. Nida, the source language text (SLT) focalization should be taken into consideration in translation.
16. In this novel, the author narrates the story by employing the third person internal focalization.
17. According to the differences between China and the West in narrative, the essay separately probes into Chinese and Western evolutions and reasons of these evolutions of narrative focalization.
18. To improve our staff's training quality, we must pay attention to focalization and practicability. Choosing effective and modern teaching methods, meanwhile developing proper training textbooks.
19. Objective To explore and select reliable content and method in time, so as to improve the focalization of medical continuing education for nursing staff.
20. Thirdly, renew and optimize the content of the training, enhance the focalization of the training.
21. Every normal trainer is duty - bound to improve the focalization and actual effect of the normal education.
More similar words: vocalization, localization, topicalization, radicalization, lexicalization, internationalization, rationalization, nationalization, fictionalization, canalization, realization, dualization, normalization, finalization, idealization, legalization, equalization, neutralization reaction, serialization, socialization, visualization, globalization, actualization, tantalization, centralization, generalization, personalization, capitalization, specialization, demoralization.