Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The general demoralization of Soviet society during the Brezhnev period affected the militia also and by the 1980s widespread corruption was reported.
2. Mass movement of the population creates instability and demoralization, even for those not directly affected.
3. Still there was no demoralization of our men in line.
4. Another big problem is the demoralization of Mr Ch á vez's own movement.
5. His inconsistency resulted in the demoralization of his staff.
6. Skills atrophy. Demoralization sets in and can become permanent. Some potential employers shy away.
7. The demoralization during the social conversion period is a big problem to be resolved urgently for the moral construction.
8. Moreover, this enforced withdrawal from social integration can quickly cause the kind of demoralization so often associated with old age.
9. Without the newcomers many more villages would be ghost villages and the social demoralization would be even more acute.
10. The guard allocated to her had removed all her make-up kit from her handbag, a subtle attempt at demoralization.
11. In the literature of collectivization and purchase and sale together,(sentencedict.com/demoralization.html) Writers created many image of farmers with draggle thinking and demoralization.
12. Either the Soviets sensed an imminent victory or they feared the approaching demoralization of their clients.
13. In a bear market, it is always wise to cover if complete demoralization suddenly develops.
14. Now, the sight of so many buildings and people completed Prissy's demoralization.
15. Top military leaders say there have been reports of demoralization in the ranks.
16. The early post-Soviet years were marked by excoriating self-criticism and widespread public demoralization.
More similar words: demineralization, demoralisation, demobilization, demoralize, demoralized, demoralizing, mineralization, neutralization, lateralization, generalization, liberalization, naturalization, centralization, neutralization reaction, denaturalization, decentralization, trade liberalization, democratization, internationalization, nationalization, rationalization, memorization, fictionalization, dualization, canalization, realization, idealization, finalization, vocalization, focalization.