Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Whether homemade or factory-made, cheeses are batch-made in vats or kettles.
2. A factory-made widget once followed a linear path from design to manufacturing and delivery.
3. I hobbing machine factory-made, with the market prices are low compared to similar products 40 percent, the use of performance and efficiency in the use of the ideal.
4. 'Just like people will not accept factory-made mapo tofu, ' a popular Chinese dish, he says, 'they no longer want the Disneyland version of [baijiu].'
5. The industrial revolution ushered in factory-made cards in the 19th century.
6. In 1959, after a series of failures of his prefabrication experiments, Konrad Wachsmann wrote The Turning Point of Building as a manifesto of his unshaken belief in factory-made housing.
More similar words: factory manager, factory, olfactory, factory farm, manufactory, satisfactory, factory worker, factory system, olfactory bulb, unsatisfactory, olfactory nerve, dissatisfactory, factor, inventory management, cofactor, factor out, factor in, factoring, form factor, factorial, benefactor, factor cost, malefactor, scale factor, common factor, refractory, growth factor, factorization, social factors, factor analysis.