Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This factory produces 10,000 military vehicles every year.
2. They have no reservations about taking factory or manual jobs.
3. The factory is in Leeds or somewhere thereabouts.
4. The factory was closed for failing to comply with government safety regulations.
5. How many workmen do you employ at your factory?
6. It's monotonous work, like most factory jobs.
7. The site for the new factory has not been decided yet.
8. Thousands of workers lost their jobs when the factory closed.
9. Seventy factory workers were made redundant in the resulting cuts.
10. Seventy men at the factory were redundant because of falling demand for our products.
11. The production in this factory is spiral.
12. There were pickets outside the factory gates.
13. The London factory assembles the finished product .
14. The average output of the factory is 20 cars a day.
15. Only the shell of the factory was left after the fire had been put out.
16. Their factory had to close down for good.
17. Our factory has a hard and fast rule against smoking.
18. Our factory has taken to making children's boots.
19. The factory launched into a large-scale project last year.
20. That factory has diversified its products.
21. They lodged a compensation claim against the factory.
22. The number of workers in our factory is 300.Sentencedict.com
23. The factory churns out thousands of pairs of these shoes every week.
24. I huddled on my clothes and hurried to the factory.
25. What sets it apart from hundreds of similar small French towns is the huge factory.
26. A specialist in ergonomics will work with the team designing the production line in our new factory.
27. The workmen are to have their say about the new factory.
28. It will be a devastating blow to the local community if the factory closes.
29. The river has been polluted by waste products from the factory.
30. The union failed to heed warnings that strike action would lead to the closure of the factory.
More similar words: factor, facto, actor, contractor, story, act on, act out, history, fact, doctor, sector, in fact, director, territory, inventory, inspector, collector, regulatory, laboratory, artifact, instructor, conciliatory, manufacturer, manufacturing, the private sector, as a matter of fact, face to face, theory, category, face.