Random good picture Not show
1. These ideas have now been completely discarded.
2. He discarded an old hat and an old pair of shoes.
3. A discarded cigarette sparked a small brush fire.
4. He discarded before picking up another card.
5. Older managers have been discarded in favour of younger people.
6. Discarded food containers and bottles littered the streets.
7. He discarded a couple of low cards.
8. He had discarded his jacket because of the heat.
9. Discarded acid should be neutralized with alkali before disposal.
10. She discarded a four, and picked up a king.
11. The next player discarded a club.
12. Hundreds of ideas had been tried and discarded during two years of brainstorming.
13. He discarded a three,and picked up a Queen.
14. The room was littered with discarded newspapers.
15. A pied-piper's trail of opportunity discarded, needless abasement endured, and a grievous ransom paid in blood and treasure.
16. So the poor discarded animals are bounced down the road only to fall under a passing car.
17. Discarded sodden matches and joint stubs jostle around in the pan and urine seeps into the sole of my shoe.
18. I discarded my unfamiliar new slinky satin pyjamas for my familiar old sweater and jeans and headed for the nearest shops.
19. She looked round, unseeing, at all the discarded clothes and bath towels looped on the bed and floor.
20. Dropped, discarded or duffed up in a temper - who knows?
21. He said McMullan discarded a white scarf and cap later found by detectives.http://sentencedict.com
22. Some surely must be discarded as outworn, but some wouldn't let themselves be forgotten.
23. If the filter has been saturated with motor oil, it should be discarded and replaced.
24. Right-to-life advocates worry that embryos will be wasted or discarded in attempts to produce a successful clone.
25. The New Mills public library from which the Mackie collection was discarded was paid for by Carnegie.
26. Of course, eventually the samples reach the last capacitor in the chain, where they provide the output signal before being discarded.
27. I am not urging that all observation statements should be discarded because they are fallible.
28. The feed is examined carefully, and at the slaughterhouse any bird with an appearance of disease is discarded.
29. The trails are intact, but all else here is destroyed, including the bridge, crushed beyond recognition and seemingly discarded.
30. The yard in front of the cottage was littered with discarded buckets, an old bath, a mangle and a pile of driftwood.
More similar words: discard, disregarded, guarded, retarded, card-carrying, cardboard, scare, scar, fiscal, ardent, garden, warden, scared, scary, scarce, lascar, gardener, red scare, scarred, in this case, herb garden, gardening, scarecrow, scarcity, scarcely, fiscal year, confiscate, avant-garde, card, descartes.