Random good picture Not show
(1) I've never met such an ardent pacifist as Terry.
(2) She was an ardent disciple of Freud.
(3) All her life she was an ardent feminist.
(4) Her admirers were fewer, and fatter, and less ardent.
(5) His father was an ardent socialist.
(6) She is at heart an ardent reformer.
(7) He's an ardent supporter of the local football team.
(8) The ardent hope for the future brought them through all the sufferings during the war.
(9) She has a reputation for being an ardent protector of individuals' liberties.
(10) He was a poet and an ardent spiritualist.
(11) He's been one of the most ardent supporters of the administration's policy.
(12) He was an ardent suitor.
(13) She offered ardent prayers to them perpetually, but not one of them would do anything to make Venus their enemy.
(14) As well as being an ardent botanist, Mr Taylor is also something of a historian.
(15) Mrs Currie, an ardent self-publicist, had been keen to return to ministerial office.
(16) Even his most ardent supporters disagreed with this move.
(17) He was an ardent Zionist.
(18) Previously, some of the most ardent opponents of architectural conservation have themselves been architects.
(19) Conversely, often the most ardent champions of a particular nation are people who have little or no ethnic claim to it.
(20) The general was an unattractive man to all but his most ardent admirers.
(21) Ditto a few years later, when the coach became an ardent convert to the principles of the triple option.
(22) Good plan-except the result is a pretty dull confection for anyone but ardent Depp and praline fans.
(23) Many were held in the scientific institutions where some of the nonconformists most ardent supporters worked.
(24) He was a man of strong beliefs and had always given ardent support to the Reform cause.
(25) But sober reality will soon dampen the fervour of the most ardent. Sentencedict.com
(26) Newman had realised that, because of cultural inequalities, many people were not ardent followers of drama as presented in the Theatre.
(27) Often, the winner must hold a territory against his ardent rivals.
(28) The author of the 121st psalm has few more ardent disciples than me.
(29) And it may even be too sanitized for some of his most ardent followers.
(30) With time he began to settle and his school work improved: Yoash became an ardent flag carrier for Habonim.
More similar words: warden, garden, herb garden, avant-garde, student, incident, trident, dentist, evident, prudent, decadent, identity, resident, accident, impudent, identify, precedent, dissident, diffident, president, identical, dependent, confident, provident, antecedent, by accident, accidental, respondent, occidental, impudently.