Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Their is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
2. Tea and sugar were scarce and were rationed during the war.
3. Food and fuel were scarce in this region.
4. Now that oil is scarce, the fate of the motor car is uncertain.
5. Food was often scarce in the winter.
6. In wartime, food is often scarce.
7. Many natural materials are becoming scarce.
8. Why is full-frontal male nudity still so scarce in films?
9. It was wartime and food was scarce.
10. There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
11. With jobs so scarce, many young people spend long hours with little to do but drink and stew.
12. The food was scarce during the war.
13. Bear in mind that petrol stations are scarce in the more remote areas.
14. I decided it was time to make myself scarce.
15. Details of the accident are scarce.
16. That bird has become scarce in this country.
17. Scarce water resources are shared between states who cannot trust each other.
18. Water is scarce in the desert.
19. Hospital beds were scarce and medicines were practically non-existent.
20. Jobs in manufacturing are relatively scarce but I keep my ear to the ground.
21. If food is scarce, the mother will feed the smaller, weaker chicks.
22. Food was scarce and expensive.
23. Medical supplies were growing scarce.
24. When money was scarce they simply bartered.
25. This kind of training is ineffective[sentencedict.com], and wasteful of scarce resources.
26. Holding a lavish party was not the best use of scarce funds.
27. He's in a bad mood, so I'll make myself scarce.
28. Dad's really angry with you, so you'd better make yourself scarce.
29. The country's employment system is a relic of the 1960s when jobs were scarce.
30. As soon as his mother-in-law arrived, he made himself scarce.