Random good picture Not show
(2) The date went sheer out of my head.
(3) When archaeologists date objects that are thousands of years old, they allow a margin of error of several hundred years.
(4) A passport that is out of date is invalid.
(5) Please advise us of the date.
(6) She had misread a date in the Tour Book.
(7) The date for the meeting is now definite: 5th March.
(8) Do you know the date of Caroline and Matthew's wedding?
(9) A joyful date to keep in mind and make a note of, is when a birthday comes around to you.Thank you for your love which makes our home warm and beautiful.It is only with you that I find true contentment. Nothing will ever come between us.Happy birthday to you!
(10) We need to fix a date for the next meeting.
(11) The exact date of the event has escaped me.
(12) Can you give me a date for another appointment?
(13) There's no date on this letter.
(14) I can't give you a precise date.
(15) We haven't decided on a date for the wedding yet.
(16) Write today's date at the top of the page.
(17) She grew increasingly nervous as the date of the audition drew closer.
(18) This technology is bang up to date .
(19) She suggested an earlier date for the meeting.
(20) The best-before date on the lemonade is 10 May .
(21) Are you asking me out on a date?
(22) Let's fix a definite date for the next meeting.
(23) 'What's the date today?' 'The 10th.'
(24) Mandy subtracted the date of birth from the date of death.
(25) I can't come on that date.
(26) The car is a beauty and quite up to date.
(27) Anyone who knows of the vehicle's whereabouts from that date until 7 March is asked to contact Bangor police station.
(28) They chased up the dress designer to get a delivery date.
(29) He's always meticulous in keeping the records up to date.
(30) I never hoot my horn when I pick a girl up for a date.
More similar words: mandate, to date, update, candidate, sedated, validate, out of date, antedate, up to date, date from, inundate, intimidate, date back to, accommodate, invalidate, dilapidated, data, mandatory, be good at, database, predator, predatory, predation, laudatory, foundation, commendation, trepidation, degradation, intimidating, intimidation.