Random good picture Not show
1. The President had a clear mandate to end the war.
2. The President was elected with a clear mandate to tackle violent crime.
3. Our election victory has given us a mandate to reform the economy.
4. I sought a mandate from my constituents to oppose this tax.
5. The party was elected with a mandate to reduce the size of government.
6. The government gave the police a mandate to reduce crime.
7. The UN rush to mandate war totally ruled out any alternatives.
8. Part of winning a mandate is having clear goals and not boxing yourself in.
9. He was unrelenting in his pursuit of legal mandate.
10. They ruled the country under a United Nations mandate.
11. We have a mandate from the union membership to proceed with strike action.
12. The presidential mandate is limited to two terms of four years each.
13. The party sought a mandate to reform the constitution.
14. She has received a clear mandate for educational reform.
15. They accused him of acting without a mandate.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The election victory gave the party a clear mandate to continue its programme of reform.
17. The General Election gave him no such mandate.
18. The bank had no mandate to honour the cheque.
19. Matters debated in meetings do not become a mandate automatically.
20. The Cook Islands mandate was given to New Zealand.
21. The proposed initiative would mandate a reduction of carbon dioxide of 40%.
22. Moreover, the Labour Party does not seek a mandate for its policies from the Northern Ireland electorate.
23. It is undemocratic to govern an area without an electoral mandate.
24. The President and his supporters are almost certain to read this vote as a mandate for continued economic reform.
25. At the forthcoming elections, the government will be seeking a fresh mandate from the people.
26. Sometimes a President thinks he has more of a mandate than he really does.
27. The Belgians took over Rwanda under a League of Nations mandate.
28. On none of these issues does he seem to have received a clear mandate from the electorate.
29. George W.. Bush could do much to build confidence and a mandate for his leadership, both abroad and at home.
30. The Prime Minister will brandish his meaningless majority after the Division tonight and claim it as a mandate for Maastricht.
More similar words: recommendation, to date, candidate, update, up to date, out of date, accommodate, date back to, manipulate, data, and all, scandal, predator, database, be good at, agenda, far and away, standard, and all that, boundary, calendar, in danger, defendant, secondary, man, many, attendance, many a, fundamental, Roman.