Random good picture Not show
1. The Confectionery Warehouse is a chocoholic's dream.
2. Sugar in chocolate and other forms of confectionery is one of the major causes of tooth decay.
3. A wide range of confectionery and ice-cream is sold from the Riverside Theatre Shop before the show and during the interval.
4. He'd started off with one of the bigger confectionery firms in the city.
5. Drinks and confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes jumped 5p to 479p ahead of results out later this week.
6. Brachs, a confectionery company, recently took Chicago by surprise when it announced the closure of its local factory.
7. Confectionery is a multi-million-pound business.
8. There was a kiosk which sold confectionery.
9. Always a crowd at the local confectionery.
10. We are a leading supplier of confectionery, cookies, nougat , pastries, cakes, bread.
11. Biscuits, Confectionery , Canned Food, Groceries Preserved Fruits, Dried Fruits, Marshmallow , Potato King and Alot More Confectionaries.
12. Buy and additives for Food industries: snack foods, confectionery, canned food, meat processing, biscuit, sauces.
13. We manufacture a wide range of candy, confectionery, beverage & food materials.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Are looking for confectionery and biscuits products agents, a strength of the manufacturer to contact us.
15. Buy: snacks, green beans, rice crake, confectionery.
16. Therefore, our quality confectionery ingredients come from renowned producers from all over the world.
17. Chocolate - maker Konfael has launched the special confectionery at its Moscow branches.
18. The business decided to concentrate on confectionery and soft drinks.
19. Confectionaries, Liquor and Beverages, Confectionery Sparkling Water, Italian Wine Confectionaries, Confectionery, Natural Sparkling Water , Italian Wine.
20. We are more concerned here with what might be called the roast beef of scoring than with the confectionery.
21. Thus a searcher might consider perusing entries under sweets, chocolates and confectionery.
22. There were eighteen courses, the most exotic being the confectionery.
23. The lights went up and a picture of the confectionery kiosk appeared on the screen.
24. The policy of John Bull is to make the finest confectionery in the old fashioned way, using the best ingredients.
25. But there has been a good deal less successful cross-border brand-building in the confectionery division.
26. As the Valentine's Day is coming, industry gears up to spew out roses, cards and confectionery.
27. Day is coming, industry gears up to spew out roses, cards and confectionery.
28. In this article, we look into the important role that fats play in confectionery products.
29. G2: Yes, on this floor, there must be many different departments: china, stationery, hosiery, leather-ware, haberdashery, confectionery, toys, cosmetics and provisions.
30. His recent book, The Perfect Finish, provides a glossy tour of his country's confectionery.
More similar words: infection, infectious, affection, confederation, affectionate, convection, connection, general election, articles of confederation, confession, stationery, affectation, non-fiction, nonfiction, section, election, practitioner, injection, selection, direction, objection, infected, confirmation, confiscation, projection, collection, correction, inspection, reflection, inflection.