Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I've read her novels but not her nonfiction.
2. Antimatter, it turns out, is real, nonfiction stuff, but too rare to be used directly as rocket fuel.
3. It also won the National Book Award for nonfiction.
4. Then they replaced the nonfiction temporarily, as the volumes came to hand, and started on the second half.
5. I often read aloud to my sons the nonfiction books that support their school studies.
6. He wrote books of nonfiction, too, that helped restore a sense of real history to the backcountry.
7. In addition, she has written several nonfiction works, including books about cats, a love since childhood.
8. Read the following passage of nonfiction carefully and write a summary.
9. This inspiring tale based on a bestselling nonfiction novel will resonate with audiences around the world.
10. In Cold Blood, Capote's nonfiction work, illustrates the social conflicts in American society.
11. We represent a small stable of elite nonfiction authors from all over the world.
12. Fiction, nonfiction, and poetry are included.
13. Although her work is nonfiction and features a female protagonist, it is still firmly planted in the picaresque tradition.
14. The nonfiction book is based on the life of a 17-year-old Latin American mother infected with HIV.
15. Yes. I usually read nonfiction.
16. I do mean it! Lord knows I read plenty of nonfiction books.
17. " HBO Films is developing a movie he co-wrote with Mr. Lehane that's based on Dick Lehr's nonfiction book "The Fence.
18. Mr. Gioia said that the decline in book reading might be attributable to a falloff in the reading of nonfiction, although he offered no explicit evidence of that.
19. This is the personal transaction that is at the heart of good nonfiction writing.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
20. Ruthanne Lum McCunn is the author of fiction and nonfiction works that strive to capture true-to-life experiences of Asian Americans.
21. His wanderings yielded some of his finest work, both fiction and nonfiction.
22. He specializes in American literature, African-American culture from 1940 to 1960, Afro-American autobiography, nonfiction prose, and popular culture.
23. Increasing attention has been paid recently to the place of nonfiction in the literary hierarchy.
More similar words: fiction, science fiction, confiscation, configuration, eviction, conviction, affliction, dictionary, prediction, restriction, jurisdiction, contradiction, dictionary order, action, section, auction, confederation, confrontation, conflagration, reduction, function, election, fraction, reaction, sanction, certification, clarification, nullification, qualification, justification.