Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I've set my alarm clock for six tomorrow.
2. I felt a growing sense of alarm when he did not return that night.
3. I forgot to set the burglar alarm.
4. The alarm frightened the thief away.
5. The noise would have provoked alarm and neighbourly concern.
6. Not every morning wake up your alarm clock, but dream!
7. Did the alarm clock go off ?
8. Please turn off the alarm clock.
9. When we heard the alarm, we went up on deck.
10. Cooking fumes may activate the alarm.
11. There is growing public alarm at this increase in crime.
12. They heard the fire alarm and frightened.
13. I set the alarm clock for 8.
14. The alarm is usually sufficient to deter a would-be thief.
15. He stepped forward and she backed away in alarm.
16. The noise of the fire alarm resounded through/throughout the building.
17. She turned off the alarm and promptly went back to sleep.
18. The alarm emits infra-red rays which are used to detect any intruder.
19. 'What have you done?' Ellie cried in alarm.
20. Fire fighters responded to a false alarm at one of the college dormitories.
21. The slightest touch will set off the alarm.
22. Is your car fitted with an alarm?
23. A professionally installed alarm will cost from about ￡500.
24. The doctor said there was no cause for alarm.
25. The customers fled when the alarm sounded.
26. It was thought that the fire alarm had been set off as a prank.
27. Would you turn off the alarm clock?
28. He returned to the airport to find his car alarm going off.
29. I didn't tell her that he was late because I didn't want to cause her any alarm.
30. As the fox came into the yard(Sentencedict.com ), the chickens began squawking in alarm.