Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I transferred at Bahrain for a flight to Singapore.
2. A government crackdown in Bahrain leads to the blocking over 60 Web sites, across a number of categories.
3. Opposition supporters in Bahrain have marched through the center of the capital Manama demanding more rights and a new government.
4. Today, Bahrain is among other countries in the Middle East.
5. The flyspeck nation of bahrain moved toward democracy.
6. Embassy of the State of Bahrain?
7. Bahrain itself recently signed a deal to import Iranian natural gas.
8. Bahrain has been an entrepot of trade between Arabia and India since the second millennium BC.
9. Jackson has spent time in Bahrain and Ireland since he was acquitted, making few public appearances.
10. In the Middle East, Manama, the capital of Bahrain, ranked top in the region along with Dubai and Muscat.
11. In Egypt and Bahrain in recent weeks, I've been humbled by the lionhearted men and women I've seen defying tear gas or bullets for freedom that we take for granted.
12. All bank charges outside Bahrain are payable by the beneficiary.
13. Bahrain; located at the northern end of Bahrain Island.
14. Bahrain is considering more Block 40 s to equip a second squadron.
15. The United States has a Navy base in Bahrain, France, Iran, in 2009 at a distance of less than 250 km of coastline has established a base in Abu Dhabi.
16. The other Gulf producers are Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
17. The Gulf states include Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
18. Officials in Seoul are requesting the drug dealer's extradition from Bahrain.
19. Iraq's neighbors are reestablishing diplomatic relations – Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.), Bahrain, Syria, Jordan, and the League of Arab States have all named ambassadors to Iraq.
20. Company employees will perform the work primarily in Naples, Italy, and Manama, Bahrain.
21. I am more motivated than ever and can hardly wait to start testing with the new Silver Arrow and for the first race of the new season at Bahrain in March.
22. KHALIL ALI AKBAR LARI GROUP is an international purchaser from Bahrain, need to buy products of Lamps Lighting, Chemical and Mineral, Furniture, Building Materials, Ceramics etc. categories.
23. As it inveighs against Colonel Qaddafi, its Saudi allies have helped snuff out the flame of democracy in the Gulf state of Bahrain.
24. The geopolitical turbulence of Mid-east and North Africa has involved countries including Iran, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, and Bahrain, etc. and tends to become even more violent.sentencedict .com
25. American TV crews rushed to Libya to witness the wicked colonel get his comeuppance. None went to Bahrain or Yemen.
26. Provides services and capacity to other communications companies in Bahrain.
27. Tens of thousands of people have marched through the capital of Bahrain in one of the biggest protests yet in the campaign for greater democracy in the Gulf kingdom.
28. I don't think that anybody is able to put money on who was the lightest car at the start in Bahrain, maybe there are some surprises.
29. The report notes that there was a decrease in tariff protection following the implementation, in 2003, of the common external tariff of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) of which Bahrain is a member.
30. Cheney has denied yesterday that the purpose of his tour is to organize a military attack against Iraq when he was in Manama , the capital of Bahrain.
More similar words: brain drain, against the grain, against a rainy day, rain, train, grain, rainy, drain, rains, brain, grainy, grains, brains, brainy, sprain, strain, murrain, drain off, grained, moraine, retrain, ukraine, trainer, terrain, entrain, trainee, engrain, trained, train fare, by train.