Random good picture Not show
(1) We will not absorb these charges.
(2) Animals absorb foods into their bodies.
(3) Plants use their roots to absorb moisture from the soil.
(4) Plants absorb nutrients from the soil.
(5) His mind was like a sponge, ready to absorb anything.
(6) Plants absorb carbon dioxide from the air and moisture from the soil.
(7) Plants absorb carbon in the form of carbon dioxide.
(8) Trees absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen.
(9) A well-designed sports shoe should absorb the impact on the 28 bones in each foot.
(10) Steel barriers can bend and absorb the shock.
(11) The company will absorb all the research costs.
(12) The new proposals would absorb $80 billion of the federal budget.
(13) Always cut stems obliquely to enable flowers to absorb more water.
(14) Agricultural subsidies absorb about half the EU's income.
(15) It's a lot of information to absorb all at once.
(16) The material can absorb outward-going radiation from the Earth.
(17) To follow and absorb a newspaper article is a little bit hard as it requires a high level of mental involvement.
(18) From their direct observations [Sentencedict.com ],[sentencedict.com] children absorb a model of marriage.
(19) Black walls absorb a lot of heat during the day.
(20) The company is unable to absorb such huge losses.
(21) Can your brain absorb all this information?
(22) Her capacity to absorb information is amazing.
(23) Plants absorb carbon dioxide.
(24) He seems to absorb information through a process of osmosis .
(25) The retailer has to absorb the cost of wastage.
(26) The bats have graphite shafts that absorb the vibration.
(27) The banks would be forced to absorb large losses.
(28) Plants absorb energy from the sun.
(29) The company will absorb all the costs.
(30) In cold climates, houses need to have walls that will absorb heat.