Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Grandma said, people died is auditory sometimes feel to the imperial power, when if you hear his beloved people cry, then he will go back, a look back on the deal days.
2. The animals were conditioned to respond to auditory stimuli .
3. Finally he overcame the auditory difficulties by three years'efforts.
4. Does the child respond to auditory stimuli?
5. It's an artificial device which stimulates the auditory areas of the brain.
6. It is communicated both by auditory and visual cues.
7. Musical ability does involve aspects of auditory perception, but characterizing it in that way alone would be simplistic.
8. Through headphones, each child gathers the auditory fruits of his or her individual efforts.
9. If this were not so, contextual facilitation of auditory word recognition would occur only for words at the end of clauses.
10. This is another place where visual and auditory information is handled in close proximity.
11. Auditory information in the form of one language enters the system and is filtered to reduce environmental noise.
12. He needs auditory input from people who care[Sentencedict.com], who love him.
13. In such a system, visual and auditory linguistic signifiers are in changing, unstable correspondence with the concepts they stand for.
14. Clearly they are able to switch mentally between auditory and visual worlds.
15. Auditory processing challenges further contributed to his sense of confusion and, at times, to misreading of situations.
16. We then went on to describe the Johnston-McClelland model of visual word recognition and the Cohort model of auditory word recognition.
17. Humans can be reduced to tears by tickling, but most of the time we laugh because of auditory cues.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. These horses turn their ears sideways, with the opening facing the ground, deliberately, cutting off auditory input.
19. Like a mutant, the intercept station consists only of an ear and a brain connected by a coaxial auditory nerve.
20. As we will see, some of these experiments used visual presentation and some used auditory presentation.
21. But why is that particular area of the cortex designated the auditory cortex?
22. Schizophrenia is a brain disorder that can cause, among other things, visual and auditory hallucinations, delusions and distorted thinking.
23. Interestingly, this is also true of mammals from which the auditory cortex has been removed.
24. Frequency equalisation compensates for the sound passing through the auditory canals.
25. Two groups of rats received initial training in which presentations of each of three auditory stimuli occurred.
26. He was diagnosed as having a word retrieval difficulty as well as difficulty with auditory verbal processing.
27. Strictly speaking, this should be used to refer to an auditory sensation experienced by the hearer.
28. This phenomenon is distinct from onomatopoeia - it is sometimes called sound symbolism: there is no question of auditory resemblance.
29. Conversely a child who is weak in visual perceptions can be helped to use auditory and verbal skills to comprehend other children.
30. One reason cassette players and other consumer electronics are played so loud, Hull said, is the phenomenon of auditory adaption.
More similar words: auditor, plaudits, editor, territory, audience, erudite, story, monitor, visitor, history, factory, victory, competitor, aleatory, inquisitor, statutory, crematory, predatory, migratory, inventory, regulatory, laboratory, defamatory, conciliatory, contradictory, fraud, gaudy, cum laude, audacious, fraudulent.