Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He claims the remarks were highly defamatory.
2. The reader said that the report was defamatory.
3. Courts may grant injunctions to stop defamatory publications which would prejudice pending criminal trials.
4. The article was highly defamatory.
5. Can teachers sue administrators for defamatory statements made in letters of recommendation or on evaluation forms?
6. Pitka claimed that these words were false and defamatory and sued the newspaper for libel.
7. An assertion is not defamatory simply because it is untrue - it must lower the victim in the eyes of right-thinking citizens.
8. He described the article as grossly defamatory ... and said the case contained the essentials of a malicious falsehood action.
9. Was there a defamatory statement ? Was there a defamation?
10. Material insulting, or that could be considered defamatory or libelous, to other persons, institutions or companies.
11. We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, libelous, defamatory or personal attacks.
12. If they are rich and the article is defamatory, they can sue libel.
13. An imputation against a woman's chastity is defamatory.
14. In this context, there is an important distinction to be drawn between imputations which are derogatory and imputations which are defamatory.
15. As the court pointed out in Pitba, some statements are automatically assumed to be defamatory.
16. Because defamation law is concerned with reputation, a statement can be defamatory only if it is communicated to a third person.
17. Its property or its business may be injured by defamatory statements whether written or oral.
18. The man who made a best seller out of a defamatory rant now wants to make a best seller out of repentance.
19. In recent years M.P.s have made use of this privilege to make defamatory allegations.
20. You agree not to post or transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
21. While it's not for a journalist to nitpick a minister's theological credentials, that implication of belated seismic revenge on Haitian children seems defamatory of God.
22. The company claimed that Google was liable as a publisher of defamatory comments.http://sentencedict.com/defamatory.html
23. Letizia's father challenged his version of events as "gravely defamatory, because it attributes to Noemi things that have never been done, said or thought, " and said he would take legal action.
24. Here it is:"As we've said from the beginning, it's sad that someone would fabricate such a malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claim.
More similar words: crematory, aleatory, migratory, regulatory, laboratory, conciliatory, de facto, be familiar with, story, dramatic, history, a matter of, alma mater, dramatize, factory, victory, tomato, dramatically, inventory, territory, orator, melodramatic, educator, senator, operator, predator, elevator, narrator, alligator, as a matter of fact.