Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Gone are the support suspenders and gaudy steel rings that strangled the tower for much of the last decade.
2. She was tricked out in gaudy dress.
3. We like to bait him about his gaudy ties.
4. Her gaudy dress really curls me up.
5. Another one put washing on to a line, gaudy bedclothes and sombre shirts.
6. The beautiful lion fish belongs to this gaudy category and is therefore much easier to avoid.
7. She smelled of cheap perfume and wore gaudy clothing and fake costume jewellery.
8. Not only was it gaudy in appearance but the smell wafting from the kitchen was distinctly malodorous.
9. The gaudy is an Oxford college reunion for former undergraduates.
10. The big boots, the gaudy anorak, the heavy rucsac.
11. But there, behind that gaudy, fantastical temple stood a line of monoliths.
12. Beneath a man's jacket the woman wore a gaudy satin slip streaked at the hem with blood.
13. They were gaudy and sexually suggestive and each tailored to the individual characteristics of the woman to be wed.
14. The younger ones are more gaudy and of course a better size for aquariums.
15. Yet nothing can quite make up for the gaudy excesses of the auto-da-fe.
16. A woman sells skintight spandex miniskirts and gaudy, patterned blouses from behind a flowery curtain in her ramshackle apartment.
17. Brew like amber after golden steeping gaudy, have natural fragrant orchid sweet, taste mellow pleasant delicacy, back to Kennedy, commonly known as "a rhyme".
18. She wore a two-piece summer suit of gaudy color that I had noticed was in vogue.
20. Even the boldly striped mooring posts were topped with a dollop of white, rather like gaudy Cornetto ice-creams.
21. The interiors of these stores had crude floors, bare ceilings, glaring lights, gaudy signs, and merchandise piled everywhere.
22. On the walls, pictures of Mecca and General Zia mingle with gaudy Alpine scenes.
23. Within this area, several males - smaller and less gaudy than the females - establish much smaller territories.
24. The most promiscuous species end up a collage of different handicaps, ornaments, and gaudy blotches.
25. The men who tended the garden were well aware that to modern eyes this planting scheme was gaudy and banal.
26. Music Voice over Many cottage gardeners avoid brilliant colours, fearing they look too gaudy.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. If you feel like going completely over the top, why not grow some rhubarb chard near your gaudy cabbages?
28. No plot is too trivial for him to explore: Gaudy Night.
29. In fact, it would seem to be quite the reverse: Gaudy males should be more conspicuous to their enemies.
30. I didn't like the decorations - they looked rather gaudy.