Sentencedict.com random good picture
6. I shall await your answer to my letter with eagerness.
7. The telephone rang. Catherine hesitated, debating whether to answer it.
8. Further information is required to determine the correct answer in any given instance.
9. The answer was an unequivocal 'no'.
10. Please answer questions in the space provided.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. They have to worry out the answer to their difficulties.
12. His father rapped out an answer and then left the room.
13. She refused to answer questions about her personal finances.
14. He sought vainly for the answer.
15. She gave me a straightfor - ward answer.
16. The teacher couldn't answer the philosophical problem.
17. We received a negative answer to our request.
18. We sought long and hard but found no answer.
19. Her unwillingness to answer questions undermined the strength of her position.
20. Haig was desperately eager for an affirmative answer.
24. He rang the bell and waited for someone to answer the door.
25. We were not expecting Mr Levy to give us a clear or well-defined answer.
26. If you have any queries about your treatment, the doctor will answer them.
27. It's impossible for me to give you a definite answer.
28. How do you deal with persistent salesmen who won't take no for an answer?
29. The secretary has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
30. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.