Random good picture Not show
2. The female changes colour during the breeding season.
3. Certain characteristics can be developed through selective breeding.
4. Dirty hands can be a breeding ground for germs.
5. These animals always return to the same breeding ground.
6. The priest is a person of fine breeding.
7. Flaws in the system have created a breeding ground for financial scandals.
8. Selective breeding may result in a greyhound running faster and seeing better than a wolf.
9. Open-sea fish lay several million eggs each breeding season .
10. Female seals are needed for the breeding programme.
11. Some birds fly south to find good breeding grounds.
12. We used to keep pigs for breeding purposes.
13. Among his many hobbies was the breeding of fine horses.
14. Poor housing conditions are breeding grounds for crime.
15. The number of young produced per breeding cycle varies from species to species.
16. Horse breeding is indeed a risky enterprise.
17. Overcrowded slums are breeding grounds for crime.
18. The young man clearly has breeding.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The area now attracts over 60 species of breeding birds.
20. Her good breeding shows in her exquisite manners.
21. The penguins' breeding season has begun.
22. He built his fortune from breeding horses.
23. Damp, dirty houses are a breeding ground for disease.
24. Are schools breeding a race of children incapable of making decisions for themselves?
25. Given patience, successful breeding of this species can be achieved.
26. This area of the city has become a breeding ground for violent crime.
27. If possible, select pairs of fish that already have a track record for breeding.
28. Parts of the shop were very dirty, unhygienic, and an ideal breeding ground for bacteria.
29. All bitches should be spayed unless being used for breeding.
30. Salmon swim upstream against very strong currents to reach their breeding areas.
More similar words: speeding, proceeding, exceedingly, breed, crossbreed, succeed in, ceding, preceding, reed, greed, freed, creed, greedy, agreed, breech, breeze, freedom, decreed, sea breeze, broken reed, engaged in, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, be absorbed in, brewing, breaking, breathing, dingy, freezing, greeting.