Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Voting Rights Act was needed to empower minority groups.
2. The new laws empower the police to stop anybody in the street.
3. Modern science and technology empower human beings to control natural forces more effectively.
4. I want to empower the businessman.
5. I empower my agent to make the deal for me.
6. What I'm trying to do is to empower people, to give them ways to help them get well.
7. The point of the mentoring programme is to empower young fathers with parenting skills.
8. The role of the chief exec is to empower the team.
9. We shall empower people as citizens and as consumers of public and private services.
10. MSAs empower people with the money they need to make their own health care decisions.
11. A separate amendment would empower the Bar Council to charge its members compulsory practising certificate fees for the first time.
12. It is time to empower elderly people too.
13. As we accept more responsibility, so we empower and enrich our lives.
14. The committee voted 21-16, along party lines, to empower Burton.
15. Step forward Kenneth Clarke, with plans to empower courts to send offenders to new secure training centres.
16. That's why we aim to empower young people to give them the maximum choice to build their own success.
17. The question of how to empower those people marginalised through disabilities and learning difficulties is, thus, a central one.
18. Powerful people empower others and encourage others to express themselves openly.
19. This is the best way to empower your bike for an effective output.sentencedict.com
20. They empower you and make you feel stronger and more confident.
21. To empower courts to give relief in certain contracts found to be unconscionable.
22. Some feminists even claim that pornography can empower women by loosening them from the shackles of social prudery and restrictions.
23. Technology continues to empower both the consumer and seller.
24. But it has a radically different conception of the forces that empower achievers.
25. They must learn how to make clear performance demands on people, and then empower and hold those people accountable.
26. All stand to gain from such legislation and comparative employment law can be used to empower disabled people.
27. Don't confuse poor decision- making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you! Steve Maraboli
28. Learning and success go hand in hand. Successful people are great learners – they have learned how to empower themselves and to defeat difficulties and obstacles with determination, persistence and perseverance. Dr T.P.Chia
29. Am I going to allow bitterness to poison and putrefy my soul, or am I going to invite God to empower me to let the anger go?
30. Abilene Christian University's Master of Education in Leadership of Learning is a faith-based, online program designed to empower you as an educational leader who...