Random good picture Not show
1. The dog lay so still it scarcely seemed animate.
2. Shaffer's great gift lies in his ability to animate ideas theatrically.
3. The distinction applies to nouns which refer to animate beings as well as those which refer to inanimate objects.
4. They were animate, versatile, and extremely fast.
5. The whole Universe animate and inanimate, past, present and future is within me.
6. Visitors animate the street and are catered for, but only the quietness is disturbed and the village remains unspoiled.
7. That the environment is not animate enough to want to communicate with us is irrelevant.
8. Everything animate and inanimate followed him.
9. I like animate animals and I enjoy watching animation.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. That animate structure, guided by eye and mind, joined over time by many another in the human endeavor, has fashioned all the representation we have of the world, including this of the hand itself.
11. There was precious little about the cricket to animate the crowd.
12. They are active ingredients of an animate geometry that embraces the linear and non-linear. Both Cartesian and post Einsteinian geometry are encompassed by it.
13. Her skin is subtle, white, silken, animate.
14. Team spirited with demonstrated leadership skills to animate the team.
15. Performing process the program and demo animate are given.
16. This paper proposes a technique to animate a painting given its image.
17. The studio couldn't hand - animate the balloons,(sentencedict.com) nor would traditional computer animation work.
18. At this age, children are still unable to distinguish between animate and inanimate objects.
19. But Fernandez moves his performers deftly; he finds choreographic solutions in which to animate all that attitude.
20. The second uses glove puppets and is performed from a small booth to animate smaller crowds.
21. For most philosophers of classical antiquity the world was both animate and divine.
22. For, instance, inanimate objects are typically easier to identify than animate objects.
23. An hour later he was in Chesney, having seen no animate thing but two bumble bees and a rook.
24. The strange resolution of trustfulness he had taken seemed to animate even his secret conduct.
25. The contents of these files are self-explanatory, and simply serve to animate the fade-out portion of the rainbow and manage the variables to make sure new components are drawn correctly.
26. With the open policy of retail trade, it has become the most animate industry which develops the fastest in China which turns into the weatherglass of Chinese economic development.
27. Well, animators often use the fingernails on their thumbs to animate with.
28. Utilizing the Sortable interaction, you could drag the fourth row to the second row, and the rest of the table would elegantly animate itself as a reaction.
29. In this project-based tutorial, Ergin gives examples of how to use shapes in After Effects and animate them with distortion and echo to create an underwater environment.
30. They allow us to create 3D objects that we can scale, move and animate in the global coordinate system while being able to view the object from any angle.
More similar words: exanimate, climate, ultimate, estimate, intimate, estimated, ultimately, legitimate, approximate, approximately, minimal, minimalist, mate, inmate, manipulate, teammate, material, alma mater, building materials, mathematics, nimble, minimum, minimize, image, panic, canine, primary, grimace, imagery, vanish.