Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) They say " thunk " on the analogy of'sunk ".
(2) He drew an analogy between the brain and a vast computer.
(3) The teacher drew an analogy between the human heart and a pump.
(4) She drew an analogy between childbirth and the creative process.
(5) Shakespeare makes an analogy between the citizens of country and the parts of a person's body.
(6) A close analogy with the art of singing can be made.
(7) She suggested an analogy between the human heart and a pump.
(8) There is an analogy here with the way an engine works.
(9) My theory applies to you and by analogy to others like you.
(10) Argument from analogy is not always valid.
(11) The Wild West analogy does not fit here.
(12) Dr Wood explained the movement of light by analogy with the movement of water.
(13) Trace an analogy between pastoral poetry and landscape painting.
(14) No analogy exists between them.
(15) She drew an analogy between running the economy and a housewife's weekly budget.
(16) The computer is a useful analogy for the brain.
(17) There is a close analogy between the gills of a fish and the lungs of a mammal.
(18) We can understand this theory by analogy with human beings.
(19) There is an analogy between the way water moves in waves and the way light travels.
(20) It is probably easier to make an analogy between the courses of the planets(sentencedict.com), and two trains travelling in the same direction.
(21) It is not always reliable to argue by analogy.
(22) The main criticism of the argument from analogy is that these two assumptions are inconsistent.
(23) Remember the analogy of the combination lock.
(24) There is a striking analogy here with crystal growth, except that it happens in two dimensions, not three.
(25) Perhaps a closer analogy would be with a telescope that misrepresented what we were looking at.
(26) The analogy of the sales pitch is revealing, for advertisers do not promote their product merely by providing information about it. Sentencedict.com
(28) Historically there was no letter " l " in the word " could " ; it was inserted by analogy with " would ".
(29) We are here concerned with the liberty of the subject and, by analogy, with the rules applicable in criminal cases.
(30) This notion of a criterion could be used to show the argument from analogy to be unnecessary.
More similar words: apology, geology, biology, theology, ideology, psychology, dendrology, technology, catalog, dialogue, epistemology, analyze, analyst, analyse, analyses, analysis, analyzing, banana, pedagogy, log, alone, aloud, along, manage, a lot of, deal out, let alone, nirvana, manacle, anarchy.