Random good picture Not show
1. He always plays second banana in the basketball matches.
2. She peeled off the skin of a banana for the child.
3. A green banana is not ripe enough to eat.
4. I slipped on a banana skin.
5. Please peel this banana.
6. The President has slipped on yet another banana peel .
7. He told me that the palm of banana hefted 5 pounds.
8. Monkey likes to eat banana.
9. Cut the banana in half lengthways.
10. The new tax has proved to be a banana skin for the government.
11. Banana, grape, apple, daisy which of these is the odd one out?
12. The plantain is a large cousin of the banana.
13. There were banana gardens and pawpaw trees,(sentencedict .com) and outriggers lazed on the lagoon.
14. I watched her take a banana from a paper bag, peel it, and offer it to Frank.
15. Large palms and banana trees lined the roads and hamlets.
16. He's just warning voters of the political banana skins on route to the polling booths.
17. We jolted along rough wet roads through an endless banana plantation.
18. This government has an unhappy knack of slipping on banana skins .
19. The company has acquired an unhappy knack of slipping on banana skins .
20. Putting even more tax on fuel could prove to be a banana skin for the government.
21. These companies are determined to keep a stranglehold on the banana industry.
22. The photograph shows the happy couple standing beside a banana tree.
23. The enamel has peeled off the taps like so much banana skin, revealing dull, patchy brass.
24. Spread 1 / 3 of cream mixture on it. Lay banana slices on top to cover.
25. Place 2 cups bread cubes in greased dish; top with banana slices, coconut and remaining bread cubes.
26. Yes, you can fill bowls and bowls with pudding, both chocolate and banana.
27. Also on exhibit are a number of interesting crop plants such as sugar cane and banana.
28. My father sliced open a square of sticky rice wrapped in banana leaves.
29. The scarves sag, the whistles wheeze, one last outsize banana droops.
30. A tug-o'-war ensued and suddenly the rope came - unzipping all those carefully placed runners like a thumb through a banana skin.
More similar words: manage, managed, Canadian, analyst, manacle, manager, can afford, analyze, analyses, managing, analysis, analyzing, management, explanation, band, ban, urban, Cuban, banquet, banker, abandon, husband, in and out, banking, suburban, finance, penance, dominant, pregnant, in any case.