Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was a bunch of winter aconites on the table, and stripes of sunshine on the floor alternated with deep darkness.
2. Mice munch away on aconites and love to nibble newly sown peas and beans.
3. Conclusion:Retention time and affection time of aconite alkaloids after used with thunberg fritillary bulb omni-alkaloids were longer than these before matching.
4. Aconite , which paralyses the nerves, normally takes only 30 minutes to kill.
5. AIM: Radix Aconite is unprocessed parent root tuber of Aconitum carmichaeli Debx. containing toxic diterpenoid alkaloids such as mesaconitine, aconitine and hypaconitine.
6. CONCLUSION Aconitine, mesaconitine and hypaconitine in aconite are the compositions of toxicity and efficacy to myocardium.
7. Also known as monkshood or aconite.
8. The statement of " aconite counteracts fritillaria " is preliminarily validated by our pharmacokinetic studies.
9. Place aconite on a dish, sprinkle ginger, green onion and lemon . Steam boiling water.
10. The compound aconite and cinnamon bark can treat renal hypertension.
11. Total alkaloids of aconite was determined by acid dye colorimetry.
12. Dry with no rattling is Spongia and it may follow Aconite if the croup continues after midnight and into the next day.
13. There may be nervousness at night, trembling limbs, though not as anxious as Aconite.
14. In the first case the remedy would be belladonna and in the second, aconite.
15. As showed by the results, the statement of " aconite counteracts fritillaria " was supported by our experiment.
16. Respiratory disorders, cough and hoarseness with painful burning throat. Advanced stages of croup after Aconite.
17. Said antalgic tincture is prepared from 12 Chinese-medicinal materials including notoginseng, burreed tuber, safflower, wild aconite root,(Sentence dictionary) etc. through mixing with solution of alcohol.
18. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite.
19. Objective To study the solubility of lipo-alkaloids from prepared aconite root(Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata) and identify the sources of lipo-alkaloids in Sini Decoction.
20. A general survey of morphological and histological characters of the Chinese medicinal aconite root.
21. Objective To establish a method for the determination of Alkaloid in cut crude drug of aconite root.
22. If you see patches of acid yellow flowers, single flowers on short stems almost hugging the ground, they are winter aconite.
23. Result The method of determining Alkaloid content in crude drug of aconite root was established and 25 lots of crude drugs were determined.
24. Conclusion: Uracil and fuzinoside may be the cardiotonic components of aconite roots.
25. One 'very strong mixture' used in the book is the Veninum Lupinum, which consists of a mix of aconite, taxus baccata, caustic lime , arsenic, bitter almonds and powdered glass mixed with honey.
More similar words: laconic, laconia, draconic, Baconian, ebonite, draconian, mennonite, ammonite, laconically, carbonite, united states constitution, jacobite, bacon, deacon, beacon, on it, unite, niter, anaconda, deaconess, United, finite, ignite, bonito, raconteur, reunite, nitrite, lignite, ignited, igniter.